IGNORED

Your Winding Me Up David Lloyd

Between heaven and hell

I think those two particular players have always been extremely courteous to the fans.

I can't say the same for some in the squad.

I must say that, whilst I have never met either, Wade Elliot always comes across very well in interviews, especially whenever I have seen him with Oscar.

He seems to be extremely kindhearted with an extremely warm and sincere smile.

Why Mr David Lloyd do you have to say to the players who make the kids presentations before the game

WE REALY APPRECIATE YOU SPARRING THE TIME

Christ these people are paid a lot of money by the club if their not in the squad they should be engaging with fans and groups at every opportunity especially on match days.

When I go to work tomorrow I wonder if my boss will say that he appreciates me making the time to get there!

Please stop saying it as it is getting to me big time

Yours

Grumpy old man

Totally agree

This reminds me of my daughter last night. She threw her yoghurt on the floor saying "I don't want my yoghurt." I picked it up and have it back to her only for her to do it again.

This time I picked it up and ate it. "I want my yoghurt!" She cried.

Just when you think OTIB is tending a little towards normal, something like this happens...

This reminds me of my daughter last night. She threw her yoghurt on the floor saying "I don't want my yoghurt." I picked it up and have it back to her only for her to do it again.

Just when you think OTIB is tending a little towards normal, something like this happens...

Hopefully things will get easier for you now that it's Monday and she can go back to work.

I totally agree with the OP. All this sucking up to professional league footballers makes me sick. For a start, I would ban this cheering after a goal lark, I mean, it's their job FFS, nobody cheers me when  I successfully answer/delete the several million emails a day I get.

We are beginning to don't get this problem over at The Mem lately. For several seasons now, we have been doing no cheering whatsoever, but recently there has been clapping ,cheering and yes even smiling going on during matches and it has to stop, it sets a bad example to young men, and before you know it they will all be growing their hair and voting for the Green Party.

Fixed now.  No thanks necessary :cool:  

Hi Fordy,

I hope Brum is keeping you cheerful.

I have two daughters and would not have replied to your post normally, but I saw BAR BS3's post and just laughed out loud.

Good Luck.

Hopefully things will get easier for you now that it's Monday and she can go back to work.

Hi,

This response really cracked me up.

No explanation, really, and it is quite possible (unfortunately) that some people will be offended: nevertheless, I could not help but laugh - out loud!.

Apologies to anybody who might have been offended.

It is just good manners to thank someone for their time even if they are effectively being paid for it. I have always made a point of thanking everyone for their time even when I am paying them. I am an Englishman after all and even if I was Welsh I am sure I would not use that as an excuse not to thank someone. The only time in my life that I didn't offer my thanks for a job well done was when I paid 8 (EIGHT) women of ill repute to spend a night in my hotel room with me...and that was only coz I was too outta breath to thank them.

You ate your young-uns yoghurt? ..... That's not nice, maybe ACAB after all then! ... :laugh:

Archived