IGNORED

Bradford Fa Cup

Smokey

Disgrace really that they put Villa V Leicester on live instead.

None of the TV games have really been that great and meanwhile Bradford win 2-0 and Blackburn win 4-1. When will TV execs learn?

I dunno I was intrigued in Villa v Leicester more than Bradford.

Villa sacked manager- how would they respond to appointment of Sherwood v local rivals and a manager just been sacked and reappointed...

Really? Two useless teams that are more worried about staying up. Poor game.

I dunno I was intrigued in Villa v Leicester more than Bradford.

Villa sacked manager- how would they respond to appointment of Sherwood v local rivals and a manager just been sacked and reappointed...

But, I may be wrong here, neither of those things had happened when Villa v Leicester was chosen as a live game. At that point, it was a cup game between two poor, struggling Premier League teams only. On MOTD, it would have been likely to have been the last match on.

They've had a lot of snow recently, I expect it will be a lot better by mid April

In about 12 mile from Bradford & we've had a load of snow from late December to about 2 week ago, the temperature rarely got above freezing until start of feb so it's understandable really. Same will probably said for Rochdale as its pretty high up although a bit milder.

Archived