IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Peterborough United Match Day Thread

Sounds like we are well and top, but not exactly carving them open at will. Pretty much what we are more used to with teams at AG, them getting loads behind the ball, hoping to get something from a set piece or a break. Maybe one shot from them I can remember? 

A case now of patience. Push for the second, but if it does not come, concentrate and give nothing away at the back. Hopefully they have to come forward at some stage and we can pick them off.

• Like 1

Dammit, I missed the goal, ...why? ...cos I was watching Pat Butcher & Peggy Mitchell reminiscing their EastEnders characters... ;)

Can I claim its City related in a way though?, we've got a few old EastEnder characters of our own to reminisce about at The Gate.

COYRs... Middle of another good spell for the Reds... - blimey currently 7 pts clear.. How goods that!!

Dammit, I missed the goal, ...why? ...cos I was watching Pat Butcher & Peggy Mitchell reminiscing their EastEnders characters... ;)

Can I claim its City related in a way though?, we've got a few old EastEnder characters of our own to reminisce about at The Gate.

COYRs... Middle of another good spell for the Reds... - blimey currently 7 pts clear.. How goods that!!

Eastenders? You're wasting your life away.

• Like 1

Just showing how potty the league is - Scunny, in 18th, go one up, and as things stand are 3 points outside the top six with a game in hand!

Sounding a bit flat now, with them having a little more of the ball. Not troubled, yet. Just keep concentrating boys.

Edited by cityexile