IGNORED

Vaping, Or Whatever It's Called

42nite

So Sir Colby and others, I'm up for this.  What is the best ECig brand to use?  The choice seems staggering. 

Hi Paul. I use ecigwizard, as recommended by Sir Colby.

http://www.ecigwizard.com/

Make sure you always use batteries and chargers from the same supplier and you shouldn't have any problems as described by steve39 above.

On top of the other benefits you'll find a huge financial advantage to switching - at least a 75% saving.

Don't expect to necessarily love it at first vape though - it's worth persevering until you find the liquid suitable for you.

For what it's worth I use a mixture of mostly Sherlock with a bit of Wizard's Leaf, which is a reasonable, if mild, tobacco type taste.

As Ian M says, Flavour Vapor is a good start. The staff are helpful and will talk you through what you need.

I'm currently using an eleaf iStick variable wattage/voltage battery with an Aspire K1 glassomiser, a perfect combo!

Yes,  but does it play DVDs, CDs and MP3s with a SD slot and USB?

Hi Paul. I use ecigwizard, as recommended by Sir Colby.

http://www.ecigwizard.com/

Make sure you always use batteries and chargers from the same supplier and you shouldn't have any problems as described by steve39 above.

On top of the other benefits you'll find a huge financial advantage to switching - at least a 75% saving.

Don't expect to necessarily love it at first vape though - it's worth persevering until you find the liquid suitable for you.

For what it's worth I use a mixture of mostly Sherlock with a bit of Wizard's Leaf, which is a reasonable, if mild, tobacco type taste.

Elementary!

witnessed an e cig explode in our transport office yesterday more dangerous than smoking. should be banned actually blew holes in his work clothes still laughing just thinking about it.

Unfortunate that this happened. But a ban? For an isolated case? While you're at it, ban matches, lighters, fireworks, the combustion engine, etc. 

There is talk about banning DERV that will be a good trick.............petrol lorries ? electric lorries ? :facepalm:  as for e cigs who really knows whats in them, and where they come from? read somewhere that the stuff they put in anti freeze is in them.........each to his/her own though;

Smoked since I was 18 now 61 gave up many times sometimes for a year or more, then I thought stuff it we are only here once do what you want and enjoy the short time we are here.

More chance of being killed on the road i.m.o. .....if not bring on the big C if it comes it comes. :dunno:  :mf_sleep:

So Sir Colby and others, I'm up for this. What is the best ECig brand to use? The choice seems staggering.

http://www.go-liquid.co.uk/

Great prices and free delivery. Earn loyalty points quite easily for free products.

Turns up quickly too. I highly recommend and know others who use this brand through recommendation. Have been for a while now ;)

Archived