IGNORED

Chesterfield Away

Tall King Blox

Anyone know how many tickets we will be allocated for this game ?

it's our last away so i'd imagine there gonna be as rare as rocking horse poo once the priority groups have had their share

pay on the day would be nice.......looked on the city site but couldnt see anything relating to this game !

........Anyone in the know ?   Cheers

• Admin

Just spoke to a lady in their ticket office.............1,976 is all their away end holds.......home ends it is then

and as an aside the omens are good 1976 !

Seems she isn't that clued up???

Away supporters are normally housed in the Rubicon Print Stand at the North end of the stadium, where up to 2,112 supporters can be seated. If demand requires it then additional seating can also be made available in the Spencers Solicitors Community Stand.

Just spoke to a lady in their ticket office.............1,976 is all their away end holds.......home ends it is then

and as an aside the omens are good 1976 !

If you decide on going down the home end route I would proceed with caution. A previous visit to Chesterfield a few years ago showed them to be a bit of a passionate bunch to say the least.

Take care and be lucky fellow red.

If you decide on going down the home end route I would proceed with caution. A previous visit to Chesterfield a few years ago showed them to be a bit of a passionate bunch to say the least.

Take care and be lucky fellow red.

Incognito my friend, i am a bell end....sorry i can blend.......when you say "passionate bunch" would that be on the same lines as the blue lagoon club ?

Archived