IGNORED

Is A Repeat Of 2007 On The Cards?

Redarmy987

Not signing anyone in jan! All these away games coming up! Not look good!!

i agree should of gone and got some players in even on loan small squad and not much too play with 

So exactly who should have we have signed? or are you talking about the same sort of crap that we signed at this time of year for the most of the past 5/6 seasons, it sounds as though your pretty much saying signings for signings sake, unless they enhance the squad and are players SC actually wants and are available and want to come, we don't need to sign players to make up the numbers.

Games like this happen now and then.

I wish people would accept the fact that this forum is an appropriate place for us to let off steam when we are performing badly and that sometimes people may make heat of the moment comments. Its an outlet for us to direct our frustration.

I dont know why some posters seem to think they are the thought police and have a right to be catty and poisonous to others who are sharing their frustration....labelling them embarassing and the like. Like you are perfect? Never get angry about things and put things out of context when frustrated? How about you people get the **** off each others backs and accept that sometimes we get overemotional and irrational about our team. Or is that too much to ask from some holier than thou superfans on here???

Perhaps there is a reason for that, like he's not fit, not playing well enough or not good enough period.

Was outstanding for brentford last year, straight in side when signed but has completely vanished from the squad.

Just think a player like him would be good in our side just find it weird how hes not even on bench.

I'm not going to complain for we are top and sc doing a reasonable job, just worried we are going to runout of steam with the line so close and so many away games coming up.

I don't know. I've got a full time job I'm too ******* busy to be a full time football scout as well. Other people are paid to do that job

There's some self righteous nob jockeys around

Grow up, it's very easy to say we should sign players, that's the problem we have had in the past signed loads of (let's be kind) 'available' players this time of year and most have been pants, let's not just sign players for the sake of it, let's sign players we want and will enhance the squad not players that are just available.

2 players we were linked with Doyle and Sears went to championship teams, it happens.

One things for sure is that title winning teams don't usually trail the likes of Colchester 3 nil at half time.

So on this basis which side is more qualified to win the title in this division than ourselves?

Every team has a bad day, even title winning ones. Today was a bad day, nothing more. An awful lot of reactionary nonsense on here today.

I wish people would accept the fact that this forum is an appropriate place for us to let off steam when we are performing badly and that sometimes people may make heat of the moment comments. Its an outlet for us to direct our frustration.

I dont know why some posters seem to think they are the thought police and have a right to be catty and poisonous to others who are sharing their frustration....labelling them embarassing and the like. Like you are perfect? Never get angry about things and put things out of context when frustrated? How about you people get the **** off each others backs and accept that sometimes we get overemotional and irrational about our team. Or is that too much to ask from some holier than thou superfans on here???

We'll said.

Valid point

Don't listen to the majority of the sheeple on here, others have been saying it for some time.

We can still loan a striker, or anybody; after all Smith wasn't a bad loan. Said it before;  our fate will be decided in the first 2 weeks in April i.m.o of course. :sub:

Archived