IGNORED

City V Swindle Live On Sky

Hartcliffe red

I'm gutted tbh, was looking forward to a Bank Holiday Monday on the lash & then take our revenge...

good for people with families who would struggle going to footy on a bank holiday. I am in cornwall so no rush to get back Monday now. Happy days!

Bloody hell not an hour before this came about had a row with the Mrs ,she had started making plans for the day and evening ,to which I had told her to start un-planning since City were playing Swindle .She did seem to think that our 30th wedding anniversary was more important ,anyway after putting her straight on that I hear the game has been changed .So all that upset for nothing .Doh

Bloody hell not an hour before this came about had a row with the Mrs ,she had started making plans for the day and evening ,to which I had told her to start un-planning since City were playing Swindle .She did seem to think that our 30th wedding anniversary was more important ,anyway after putting her straight on that I hear the game has been changed .So all that upset for nothing .Doh

Tell her it was you who went to enormous lengths to get it changed, as a romantic gesture.  The row was just a cover up.

Women love being lied too!

Archived