IGNORED

Todd Kane

CITYAREREDANDWHITE

Just seen that he's not played since dougie freedmans came in at nottm forest, and Chelsea may recall him. Any chance we may get him back??

Why would we need him back at the moment? He was steady for us during his time here but didn't exactly tear it up.

There isn't anywhete he would fit in either. He was only used in midfield when we were down to the bare bones.

Didn't Forest give Chelsea a loan fee from the sky bet fund? Chelsea probably don't care where he is on loan as he'll probably never make their 1st team but get told recall Kane and loan him to us and we will give you money. What do you expect Chelsea to do?

Why would we need him back at the moment? He was steady for us during his time here but didn't exactly tear it up.

There isn't anywhete he would fit in either. He was only used in midfield when we were down to the bare bones.

Because Elliott isn't on top form.

He looked pretty decent in CM.

How many options in CM do you want?

Smith, Elliott, Pack, Saville (but what's happened to him?) - we only have two fully fit CM's.

one word...PACK!

Can he step up next season, and will we still have Elliott? 

He's not a natural CM though. Elliott hasn't been at his sharpest of late but will come good again. Pack has also been impressive. We also haven't seen a lot of Saville. No need for Kane.

35, not long left of the season, will he be here next season.

I mainly suggest Kane as a view to perm at the end of the season. 

Him and Smith to be our main two CM's for the next few years.

Hope not, after  the unceremonious way he left us. Clearly didn't want to commit to us in any way - even for the remainder of his short loan period.

A) as people have said, it probably wasn't his decision.

B) Hardly a poor reflection on him if it had been.  He was on a short-term loan that expired and seemed to put his shift in whilst he was here.   It's hard to imagine anyone forming a permanent commitment to the club in just a few weeks and I wouldn't begrudge any young loan signing for taking his chances a division above if he was offered it. 

Smith, Elliott, Pack, Saville (but what's happened to him?) - we only have two fully fit CM's.

Can he step up next season, and will we still have Elliott?

35, not long left of the season, will he be here next season.

I mainly suggest Kane as a view to perm at the end of the season.

Him and Smith to be our main two CM's for the next few years.

Ah I see. Yeah permanently would certainly be worth considering although I would hope we were looking for more natural centre midfielders. Kane was a tough little ****** though and still has age on his side.

Archived