IGNORED

Rochdale Tickets

Touch_my_butter

The online sales says no seats, the club says nothing, not even sorry sold out; phone up??? nah not that desperate enough to dick about on telephone, :phone: have work to do tomorrow.

True fan then! Five mins it takes.

zzzzzzzzzzz this is supposed to be the high tec age if there are no available tickets online there aren't any surely? we must be up to speed with computers by now? :igiveup:

Not bothered what you think of me by the way, I have many t shirts over the past 50yrs at a cost of many thousands of pounds, been to most grounds in that time following my team (many of which aren't even there now) not yet a super true fan yet though :(

Almost certainly there will be Atyeo Block D tickets available with good views as cannot imagine Rochdale will have used anywhere close to the full away allocation. The club don't put these online, allegedly so they can vet whose buying them as they will be right next to Away fans. 

:robbored:  over; ........I`ll try later;  could go for a posh seat I suppose :cool2:

• Admin

They don't unfortunately. I suggested a few weeks back, makes sense to me.

Up behind me near the back of B block in the Dolman stand there have been 4 unused seats all season.

The only time someone sat there was when they realised that they were in the wrong block !

Rang them ticket office - only restricted view left and want to take my young boys - if season ticket holders can't go could they contact the club and re-sell them? shame there will be empty seats when I really want to go

Buy a restricted view seat and then move to a different seat that is empty after kick off.

On Facebook, City have posted there are 300 tickets going on sale at 9.30am.

Theyve stated on Twitter the following:

TICKETS: Tickets will go off sale at midday tomorrow for the home game with Rochdale. Only 300 unsold seats remain.

They're stating that the ticket office is open until 5pm today for these tickets and will re-open from 9am til midday tomorrow morning to try and sell the remainder.

Rochdale have only sold just over 300 as of a few minutes ago and only have to 4pm to get tickets so would have thought they'd move the segregation over to give us more seats available.

My work mate got TWO tickets from club shop. Due to small uptake from Rochdale the club are allocating "C" block in the Atyeo to home Fans.

My work mate got TWO tickets from club shop. Due to small uptake from Rochdale the club are allocating "C" block in the Atyeo to home Fans.

Heard through the grapevine Gracie Fields will be in their singing section in the Atyeo. If you start hearing 'Sally' from that section, take cover. :laughcont: :laughcont:

Archived