IGNORED

Three Lions Flag Day 2015 (Merged)

WTMS

Great day.thank you,we really enjoyed it,shame about the ********* throwing bottles,but your always going to get a few idiots.

never seen this so only going on hearsay but why as a City fan would you want to do this and jeopardise the holding of this event. On a side note i thought the police marshalled it very well. Great day thanks 3 Lions

I took a smoke canister to the head and one side of my hair is bright red as a result :D

I saw someone do a heads up with a smoke bomb and it came back down on them they ducked and it hit them on the back, I thought it was hilarious.

This copper had a flare thrown at him outside the 3 Lions whilst filming everyone and it knocked his helmet off like a coconut.

To be clear (because some people will take this the wrong way), I don't think it was thrown at the copper - there were a lot of smoke grenades being thrown but not at anyone in particular.

A few of the youngsters had moments where they over stepped and acted like cocks but it was a good natured event throughout that I thought was policed very sensibly.

Some right bellends there yesterday.

money raised for good causes local pubs and office licences doing well. a bloody good day out for a lot of people including kids, youve nothing positive to say about it so stay away and make it one less or put yourself out and do something for others instead.

Dont go or put yourself out and do something for others instead. money raised for good causes local pubs and office licences dong well. bloody good day out for a LOT of people including kids.

Yeah both pubs were heaving. Burger Van in the Plough doing a raging trade. Couldn't even get in front door if Lions. Shop up the road must've sold out of cans. Lot of money put into West St traders yesterday.

Oh and money raised for good causes as well.

Archived