IGNORED

Thanks To Matt Smith

The Red Planet

Only Caulker rivals him for best loan signing while I've been watching City. He's been fantastic, whether we go up or not I'd hope we either try and buy him or get him on a season loan, imagine how much he could do in a whole season.

But hopefully we will be in the Championship, he won't as effective there unfortunately.

Still undecided if I'd want him back or not, although has been great for us!

Only Caulker rivals him for best loan signing while I've been watching City. He's been fantastic, whether we go up or not I'd hope we either try and buy him or get him on a season loan, imagine how much he could do in a whole season.

Matt Smith must be one of the few players we have had on loan who has really influenced the outcome of many matches. Usually our loan players have either crooked themselves or been so awful we couldn't wait to get rid of them. As people have said I would put him in the same regard as Caulker, Robbins, etc.

It's a horrible situation for both us and Smith, still can't believe he will be gone after tomorrow, in my head I'm still expecting a last minute reprieve or something. Still if anything it has restored a bit of confidence in that there are good players out there available and our manager can bring them in. I said before if we aren't seen as attractive now we never will be.

Big thanks to Matt Smith, for sure one of the best ever...

I remember Howells loan, did not rate him before he played for us,, but when I saw him with city realised what a class act he was.... head and shoulders better than any other player on the park.

Was at Swindon to say bye to Mark Robins who was desperate to stay with us (think we had a trip to Wembley ahead). Hated Ronnie Moore ever since for his meanness over that. He never needed him back and was just being the big I am....  

Archived