IGNORED

Cats Coach To Wembley... Good Or Bad Idea?

DonegalRobin

As for Wembley Cats, convenient as you go from 'door to door', also if there are any problems you can possibly claim against the club whereas if you make your win way there, although probably cheaper, you can't claim if you don't make it in time for the match etc.

FML. It sounds like you are planning a trip to Baghdad.  Do people really worry about this kind of thing?

And to OP, its common sense.  If you don't mind a peaceful journey to Wembley with mainly kids and older people then CATS is fine.  If you are anything like me and want to rock up at Wembley 7 Thatchers down and covered in vomit then get a train.  Its worth the extra money.

FML. It sounds like you are planning a trip to Baghdad.  Do people really worry about this kind of thing?

And to OP, its common sense.  If you don't mind a peaceful journey to Wembley with mainly kids and older people then CATS is fine.  If you are anything like me and want to rock up at Wembley 7 Thatchers down and covered in vomit then get a train.  Its worth the extra money.

Lad

Bought my CATS coach ticket before I found out it was strictly no drinking :(

How strict are they though? Fanta bottle filled with thatchers I reckon!

Went to Cov away a few years ago which was my last CATS experience, we took loads of booze in coke bottles etc and never onced had our bags looked in or had any difficulties consuming it!

If you ordered on the Internet you were given a coach number and seat number, you have to use the email as your 'ticket' as proper tickets are not being sent out. I actually booked my match tickets on day 2 of them going on sale but left the coach booking for a few days after. I don't know how coach one regulars got together, I guess they grabbed their coach and had an arrangement privately.

I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you :(

Looking for some advice.

I'm travelling over from Ireland for the JPT, staying in Bristol for the weekend.  I've seen a few things on here that don't make the CATS coaches sound too appealing so I'm wondering what the story is?  I'm sure they're reliable enough, and I'm pretty wary of this Soccer Express outfit based on some of the posts I've seen.  Is beer allowed on CATS or are they non-drinking?  I always have a laugh with folks in the Coopers Arms and BS3 when I go to the Gate and would enjoy a full day out this time... and a win!

Any other suggestions if you don't rate CATS?

Thanks, everybody. 

I've booked the CATS coach simply because I think it will be the most hassle free way to get there and back. Probably cheaper than the train as well I would imagine.

Step 1.  Book CATS.  Specify you want coach 1

Step 2.  Undertake said journey.

Step 3.  Report back here with your findings.

No no no :nono:

Step 1.  Make will.

Step 2.  Book CATS.  Specify you want coach 1

Step 3.  Undertake said journey.

Step 4.  If you return. report back here with your findings.

Archived