IGNORED

Chances Of Purple And Lime Next Season?

Chairman Mao

Is this just a one season thing or is it going to be kept on for another season?

I mainly ask this because I'd love to get a shirt, I was away in Vietnam fostering their glorious revolution and sales bypassed me completely last year.

When I went in the Megastore on Saturday there appeared to be a whole rack of purple and lime shirts.

Is this just a one season thing or is it going to be kept on for another season?

I mainly ask this because I'd love to get a shirt, I was away in Vietnam fostering their glorious revolution and sales bypassed me completely last year.

They are actually still on sale in the club shop (another contradiction on initial statements by the club - although on this occasion a welcome one!?)

When I went in the Megastore on Saturday there appeared to be a whole rack of purple and lime shirts.

They are actually still on sale in the club shop (another contradiction on initial statements by the club - although on this occasion a welcome one!?)

Amazing! Thanks guys, student in the north so will see if I can get someone down their to pick one up, a welcome contraction for sure!

Guess they ordered however many they needed for pre-orders plus some extras just in case of a dodgy one in the batch. Does seem like they ordered quite a big overrun though!

Is it just me, or has the 'romance' of the purple and green kit waned a bit?  It was a nice idea, and fun while it lasted, but whenever I see it now I think I wince a bit, and look forward to us wearing black and white.  I don't think it's really for the Championship, if that's where we end up next season...

Is it just me, or has the 'romance' of the purple and green kit waned a bit? It was a nice idea, and fun while it lasted, but whenever I see it now I think I wince a bit, and look forward to us wearing black and white. I don't think it's really for the Championship, if that's where we end up next season...

Disagree entirely. Other than the history of the kit (which is the bit I cringe at), it's just a really lovely kit to look at aesthetically.

Could you enlighten us as to the glorious aspects? Thanks.

As for the purple and green (its not lime, lets not kid ourselves here) .. i would say it will stick around for a bit.

I wouldn't mind if it actually was purple and lime but the green used bears no resemblance to that famous kit of yore.

If it's the same as this year I'd rather it be left as a one time thing!

Well, you wouldn't leave it the same when changing it will result in a whole load of new sales, would you?

Well, you wouldn't leave it the same when changing it will result in a whole load of new sales, would you?

My point was it's nothing like the old purple and lime which I liked.

Both colours are way off in comparison to that 'iconic' kit. If it was the same tone of colours as the one from my youth I'd be interested. But this season's just isn't right.

Both colours are off but the green is way, way too dark.

Could you enlighten us as to the glorious aspects? Thanks.

As for the purple and green (its not lime, lets not kid ourselves here) .. i would say it will stick around for a bit.

Vietnam is one of triumphs of the 20th century!

Capitalist Pig Dogs may convince themselves otherwise but Communist has brought Vietnam to the edge of a new and golden dawn. 

Vietnam is forecast to become the fast growing developed economy by 2020 and by the middle of the century will be 70% the size of the UK economy. 

It is a shame international investors don't appreciate the vast untapped growth prospects of the nation and its glorious peoples. With unemployment at just 1.84% it is far superior than the disgraced capitalist infested European Union and its subjugated nation states. 

Thank Mao, Lenin and Marx that ideas of revolution foster the overthrow of the Imperialist yoke of first France and then the filthy American monetised roadsters. 

Yours Sincerely Chairman Mao

Archived