IGNORED

Bradley Orr

Negan

Just announced on twitter that he is retiring from football. I've been going to city for about 10 years or so now and he has to be the best Right Back I've seen down the gate, I know a few older ones will have probably seen better but for me he's #1. Quite a few memories stick out, his hat trick when we played Doncaster, his passion for city and his bromance with Basso! A great player for our club and I wish him all the best for the future!

Just announced on twitter that he is retiring from football. I've been going to city for about 10 years or so now and he has to be the best Right Back I've seen down the gate, I know a few older ones will have probably seen better but for me he's #1. Quite a few memories stick out, his hat trick when we played Doncaster, his passion for city and his bromance with Basso! A great player for our club and I wish him all the best for the future!

:dunno:

Not to mention head-butting Louis at Northampton - oddly, probably the turning point of the promotion season - and doing time for affray.  I still wonder what might have happened if the City physio had realised how serious his injury was in the play off final, and he had been substituted straight away... 

Not to mention head-butting Louis at Northampton - oddly, probably the turning point of the promotion season - and doing time for affray. I still wonder what might have happened if the City physio had realised how serious his injury was in the play off final, and he had been substituted straight away...

Too true. It seemed to me that Dean Windass was more worried about the injury than our physio :(

Bradley Orr, a player who always gave 100% for our Club.

I always remember the fantastic reception we gave him, after his short enforced break, when he warmed up with the team (I don't think he was playing that day.)

One of my favourite ever City players, as he was fantastic in the promotion and play off seasons under GJ.

Definitely in my top 3 City players of all time. I don't think it would be too harsh, (hope he understands if he reads this!) that he was 30% ability and 70% heart and pure determination. A lovely bloke, shame the Blackburn fans turned against him, they didn't love him like we did.

I don't like the jobs for the boys type appointments, and I doubt if we could lure him away from Liverpool, but he would be perfect at community stuff, linking to the fans etc. Well liked and well respected, and not afraid to speak his mind.

that playoff final was seriously unlucky on our behalf, no highlights of it seem to exist on youtube to illustrate this, I could've sworn he had a few glorious opportunities attacking our end in the second half 

problem of the season though, byfield finished top scorer, byfield! 

Archived