IGNORED

Pitch Moaning

SARJ

To be fair to them, if they'd had a massive load of state aid to redevelop the Olympic Stadium they wouldn't worry about where they are now. One rule for a Prem team etc....see also Spurs.

Orient moving to the Olympic Stadium is ridiculous idea, it's would be a terrible place to go and watch a game with crowd of 4/5000 in a big stadium.

Did them a lot of good, didn't it?

Longer ago than I care to think of, Port Vale watered the pitch to slow us down, and John Atyeo, in his huge boots, scored a hat-trick.

Yes,  last time they cheated and the game was postponed because of I believe one light damaged in a storm.  City were on a good run of form then, I think it was last season and when the rearranged game was played we beat them.  So sometimes cheats never prosper.  I also liked what SC said about their manager, wouldn't even shake hands after the game.   I really hope they get relegated, IMO Orient are on a slippery slope and I don't mean just their pitch.

I was gutted when Cotterill got the job. I've rarely been more delighted to be wrong. I'm not a huge fan of managers complaining about things after the game, but to be fair to him he seems to complain when he feels aggrieved rather than just when we lose. At any rate I find myself not caring now, we've been a soft touch, on and off the pitch, for far too long and it's nice to have someone prepared to fight our corner in front of the cameras.

Hear Hear!

Archived