IGNORED

Wembley Songs

Linkedarm wall

Gotta be Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo....

Or to them 'Had to use your sat nav, we bet you had to use your sat nav.....had to use your sat nav....'

And when we lift the trophy, 'We won it 3 times, we won it 3 times, at the new Wembley we won it 3 times...'

Like the 'We won it 3 times thing'.

When Elliot lifted it high,

He lit up a white and red sky,

Murray in 03, 86 as well,

We won it 3 times,

We won it 3 tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimes,

At the new Wembley,

We won it 3 times.

I don't care what we sing so long as there is no reference to NLBR.

It really annoys me when I hear "Stand Up If You Hate the Gas" these days.

They are irrelevant. Just ignore them. Even if it looks like they might be back in League 2 next season.

For the same reason I don't ever read the NLBR thread on here.

I'm not a fan of "when the Spurs/Saints etc go marching in" - not unique to us at all, let's leave it alone.

I am VERY thankful we are not singing that "everywhere we go", "when I was young" or "allez ooh" crap that every other club seems to sing nowadays. Rubbish. Always seems to be very vanilla clubs that sing all of these (MK Dons, Watford, Ipswich, Reading etc)

I think we're actually quite good in that we've got a pretty wide repertoire of unique songs, there's always room for more but I think we're not too bad on that front.

Sheffield United sing all that shite. Wouldn't expect it from them

I think we need to focus on the songs we invented. 'wemberlee' 'by far the greatest team' 'stand up..' 'top of the league' 'walk on' 'glory glory bristol city' 'when the reds go marching on' etc are all our originals and we should stick to those.

I don't care what we sing so long as there is no reference to NLBR.

It really annoys me when I hear "Stand Up If You Hate the Gas" these days.

They are irrelevant. Just ignore them. Even if it looks like they might be back in League 2 next season.

For the same reason I don't ever read the NLBR thread on here.

X 2. When our own team are playing so well, why are we singing about that shower?

By the way we should add 'it's where we belong'x2 after singing we're top of the league

I think we need to focus on the songs we invented. 'wemberlee' 'by far the greatest team' 'stand up..' 'top of the league' 'walk on' 'glory glory bristol city' 'when the reds go marching on' etc are all our originals and we should stick to those.

I take it you're being sarcastic. If not, you are obviously quite young, because none of these are original BCFC chant/songs.

I take it you're being sarcastic. If not, you are obviously quite young, because none of these are original BCFC chant/songs.

You are mistaken. These songs are not song by any other club and are inherently ours.

Archived