IGNORED

Wembley Songs

Linkedarm wall

.....'when the reds go marching in....oh when the reds.......'  Tottenham's version rocked Wembley on Sunday (it always does at the Lane as well) we used to sing this song years ago,  so its not copying!! There will be a lot of fans which don't do regularly, so easy for them to get the hang of this well known tune!!

Other suggestions to get the crowd going...........

Come on you redzzz   (obviously)

What about bringing back  ' glory, glory Bristol City....when the reds to marching on on on '

I know some are getting a bit sick of it and it's not a league game but I'd love a 30,000 chorus of "we're top of the league" to belt round Wembley

There were some great choruses of "Que sera sera...We're going to Wember-ley" last night.  Didn't matter that it was a league match.  I think "We are top of the league" (if we still are) would be great at the final.

I'm not a fan of "when the Spurs/Saints etc go marching in" - not unique to us at all, let's leave it alone.

I am VERY thankful we are not singing that "everywhere we go", "when I was young" or "allez ooh"  crap that every other club seems to sing nowadays. Rubbish. Always seems to be very vanilla clubs that sing all of these (MK Dons, Watford, Ipswich, Reading etc)

I think we're actually quite good in that we've got a pretty wide repertoire of unique songs, there's always room for more but I think we're not too bad on that front.

.....'when the reds go marching in....oh when the reds.......'  Tottenham's version rocked Wembley on Sunday (it always does at the Lane as well) we used to sing this song years ago,  so its not copying!! There will be a lot of fans which don't do regularly, so easy for them to get the hang of this well known tune!!

No.

It has to be 'we're Bristol City, we're top of the league'

Loved it in the Championship days, and still love it now

Pretty sure I read that 'our song' for the big day is DUTC, which after the Stoke 'Hi Ho Silver Lining' debacle is a good thing!

Anything involving 'Stand up if you...' etc. Gets everyone involved and if it spreads can make a real noise!

- If you're going up stand up

- If you hate the gas stand up

- If you're 10 points clear stand up

etc.

I'm not a fan of "when the Spurs/Saints etc go marching in" - not unique to us at all, let's leave it alone.

I am VERY thankful we are not singing that "everywhere we go", "when I was young" or "allez ooh" crap that every other club seems to sing nowadays. Rubbish. Always seems to be very vanilla clubs that sing all of these (MK Dons, Watford, Ipswich, Reading etc)

I think we're actually quite good in that we've got a pretty wide repertoire of unique songs, there's always room for more but I think we're not too bad on that front.

I agree with everything you say.

Brustol city have loads of unique songs no need to hijack other fans songs. Vanilla is a great way of describing them. When the _____ go marching in, we love you, allez bollocks no thank you

Last time at Wembley it was hard to get songs going so like the ideal that there's a singing section however know a few guys that are old and don't sing that are sat there

Anyway I'm sat directly behind the singing section do hoping I'll be in a good spot to start a few off.

Think drink up the cider would be good

Also we got to sing the usual including were top of the league or even for once were gona win the league were gona win the league

Why the hell not that would be amazing easy to sing and everyone will

Archived