IGNORED

Who Do You Think Is The Best Starting 11 From The Last 10 Years?

1414England

Cotterill, for City? Really?

Basso

Moloney (can't remember him having a bad game for us and Orr/Little not brilliant)

I can't believe you'd have Moloney over Orr or Little. I can't remember him having a bad game on the same thought that I can't remember him having a particularly good game either.

I can't believe you'd have Moloney over Orr or Little. I can't remember him having a bad game on the same thought that I can't remember him having a particularly good game either.

I cant either :laugh:, Im always shocked when City fans think Bradley Orr wasn't very good 

Fantastic is a big shout. I don't remember him saving many, and surely it's a goalie's responsibility to marshal a defence - or at least partly. Then as soon as we got relegated, he jumped ship. Nah, Heaton was OK but for me Basso was better

Jumped ship? He only signed a 1 year contract!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw the vast majority of the games that season after he signed and he was the one positive for us at the time, IMO.

Is Tinnion allowed in the last ten years?

Love this side, but are they better than a side pushing at the top of the Championship? At their best for us:

Heaton

Orr

Flint

Carey

Bell

Murray

M Elliott

K Smith

Freeman

Adomah

Maynard

Bench Basso, Bryan, Little, Hartley, Tinnion, Brooker, JET

Manager. S Cotterill

Im sorry but how you can have Cisse in your best city team is absolute criminal. 

There's a few I'd have in front of him, but he really was a class act in my book.

I'd probably have Sno in front of him in reality however wanted to give him a bit of recognition of which I believe he never really got enough of.

I'm with the guy above the who also thought Heaton was a huge beneficiary of the incompetence in front of him. I didn't and don't think he was anything to write home about personally.

Basso; Orr; Flint, Caulker, Bikey; Bryan; Smith, Sno, Hartley; Freeman; Pitman, Maynard.

A consequence of the formation but unfair on Adomah.

Archived