IGNORED

Who Do You Think Is The Best Starting 11 From The Last 10 Years?

1414England

Skuse. No one here really rated him but he has certainly showed he is better than most thought he was.

No he hasn't. Whatever he does elsewhere is a complete irrelevance; he can only be judged as a BCFC player based upon what he has achieved here.

Take Falcao, having a torrid time at Utd and will have to go down as a complete flop there. Many Utd fans will not rate him, but if he goes elsewhere and bangs them in it doesn't mean Utd fans were wrong in their assessment. For the job asked, in the position asked, for the team he played at the time, Utd fans will not be wrong. Doesn't define him as a player for the past or future, but certainly does for the present.

I'm with the guy above the who also thought Heaton was a huge beneficiary of the incompetence in front of him. I didn't and don't think he was anything to write home about personally.

Basso; Orr; Flint, Caulker, Bikey; Bryan; Smith, Sno, Hartley; Freeman; Pitman, Maynard.

A consequence of the formation but unfair on Adomah.

Pitman? Really? Would have several strikers ahead of him including Baldock

Steve Collis

Nicky Hunt

Damien Stewart 

Adam El Abd

Ryan McGivern

Ricky Foster

Neil Killkenny

Brian Howard

Peter Styvar

Bas Savage

John Akinde 

Did you play Styvar and Foster out of position to get them in the team. Plus for me Andy Smith was ten times worse than Big Bad Bas,

God knows how Tony Dinning got a reprieve as well, or was he longer than ten years ago.

Too often played out of position.

If I could add 5 players from the past 10 years to our current squad, I'd go

Heaton, Carey, Hartley, Sno and Maynard.

Personally for me it would be Heaton/Basso - Caulker - Hartley - Bolasie & Maynard if adding five replacing Fielding - Williams - Wade Elliott - Agard & Jet

Ignoring the important of long service (sorry Louis Carey) best team and backups:

Basso (Fielding)

Orr (Little)

Williams (McAllister)

Caulker (Flint)

Ayling (Amougou)

K.Smith (Cisse)

M.Elliott (Hartley)

Bryan (McIndoe)

Freeman (Adomah)

Maynard (Stead)

Wilbraham (M.Smith)

Albert one of the best players of the last ten years but if you could only accommodate him or Freeman, says everything about Freeman this year who is as good as any player I've seen in a City shirt. Murray not there because his best for me was more than 10 years ago.

Oddly left back probably weakest for competition, having been so strong the prior ten years before that (Barnard, Bell, Brennan, etc).

Pitman? Really? Would have several strikers ahead of him including Baldock

SB although I do rate him for me doesn't come close to Pitman. Pitman has the brain to get himself out of tricky positions and also has a good pass and vision on him as well as technique. SB has pace as a trump card but other than that I don't think he can stand up to Pitman in other areas.

Steve Davies was a very close inclusion.

SB although I do rate him for me doesn't come close to Pitman. Pitman has the brain to get himself out of tricky positions and also has a good pass and vision on him as well as technique. SB has pace as a trump card but other than that I don't think he can stand up to Pitman in other areas.

Steve Davies was a very close inclusion.

I agree that Pitman is better than Baldock

Archived