IGNORED

The Official Crawley Town V Bristol City Match Day Thread

Makes no bones about it this will be a bloody tough game. Although I would absolute love to smash them and put one over that moron Saunders.

Which aptly reminds me 10,.. This little club from West Sussex do make some, can we say, bizarre managerial appointments.. Evans was actually the only inspired one even though he was good at getting at people in a rather irritating way; lets be polite about it. Then Gregory.. he was always an odd one for me; pulling a manager out of obscurity and back into management was odd, not to mention the Coppell thing and now this guy who seems to be on his way down the ladder of management.. maybe thats it and that is Crawley's destiny.. downward from here. 

On a positive note they do have Marvellous Marvin. In the event he plays today let us just hope that he has a complete mare.

Which aptly reminds me 10,.. This little club from West Sussex do make some, can we say, bizarre managerial appointments.. Evans was actually the only inspired one even though he was good at getting at people in a rather irritating way; lets be polite about it. Then Gregory.. he was always an odd one for me; pulling a manager out of obscurity and back into management was odd, not to mention the Coppell thing and now this guy who seems to be on his way down the ladder of management.. maybe thats it and that is Crawley's destiny.. downward from here.

On a positive note they do have Marvellous Marvin. In the event he plays today let us just hope that he has a complete mare.

Don't get me started on fat boy Evans Havana. He STILL hasn't been told flares are band in football grounds!! Now you mention it they really do make some bizarre managerial appointments!

Let's hope Marv has a real off day today.

Going for a city win today covered some options

3-1 flint any time 35/1

4-2 freeman any time 35/1

3-2 wilbs any time 40/1

crawley winning at half time city win full time 20/1

half time 2-1 city, full time 3-1 65/1

You reds

I know Crawley only too well. Apart from a nip in and out for it's large B&Q, cinema complex and fishing tackle shops I tend to avoid it. I used to live in Coventry and both centres bear the same 1960's grim concrete architecture - at least Coventry had an excuse!

Back on topic though - same as Tuesday will do, 3-1 to the City. Looking forward to another game with standing.