IGNORED

The Official Crawley Town V Bristol City Match Day Thread

Now 12 clear of third place.

Looks great doesn't it :-D

Would have to lose 5 games to drop out the top 2 & only lost that many all season so automatic promotion is pretty much nailed on but I won't be celebrating til it's guaranteed but got 1 arm up ready too B-)

• Like 1

Looks great doesn't it :-D

Would have to lose 5 games to drop out the top 2 & only lost that many all season so automatic promotion is pretty much nailed on but I won't be celebrating til it's guaranteed but got 1 arm up ready too B-)

Fingers and claws still crossed...

Just left the ground. Not at our fluent best but did what we had to do. Far too much long ball stuff for me, especially in the first half which was crap.

Aylings celebration with the fans was mint!

Flint was a collussus today.

We are going up!

Just been told his whole family was behind the goal today so I guess that's where he went to celebrate.

Watching the league tables on Sky, seeing us 10 points clear, best goal difference, fans with no interest in league 1 would assume this season is a stroll for us.

Somehow it doesn't feel like a stroll, but instead we are consistently grinding out the results and not putting anyone to the sword.

However we do it, the final league position is all that matters!

Another three  points in the bag, forget the way it was done, we just needs the points, just two massive games left to win.

Well done lads, onwards and upwards. CTID...

Oh and the ****** Gas lost....to a good team Eastleigh!!

Good times, good times

Just left the ground. Not at our fluent best but did what we had to do. Far too much long ball stuff for me, especially in the first half which was crap.

Aylings celebration with the fans was mint!

Flint was a collussus today.

We are going up!

In the pub at 3 bridges before getting the train home, agree with the above. Thought Ayling was fantastic and loved the standing ovation when Freeman was subbed.

Rarely have I felt that belief amongst the crowd and the team. Not the prettiest but job done.

• Like 2

Been backing Flint to score anytime in most games this season and been lumping it on over the last few games.

Cheers Aden !

Few lemonades tonight.

Twice this week I've bottled betting on Flint to score & City to win. 

Amazingly, that outcome was 10-1 for the Orient game and 14-1 before today's match. Are the bookies blind?!