IGNORED

Aston Villa

Super

...against in their mind a local rival.

What round in what cup did we last have a pitch invasion?

Fair comment!1

Just seems a bit low rent to me, and another reason why they shouldn't hold semi finals at Wembley.

...against in their mind a local rival.

What round in what cup did we last have a pitch invasion?

Slightly different. They are Aston Villa a massive club who have won the European cup.

Yeah shocking. Imagine if a team ran on the pitch in the first round of a lower league cup that would be embarrassing.....

In fairness, that might have been to do with SOD actually winning a game....

Haha classic OTIB comments, no wonder the lads who go down the ground think this forum is a joke, how is Villa celebrating on the pitch pathetic?? .. They've had nothing but crap times lately, just beat their rivals in a FA Cup quarter final, and their passion has spilled over, two fingers up to the authorities, against modern football!! COYR

No doubt no of you boring belters will be on the pitch celebrating when we win the league x

Slightly different. They are Aston Villa a massive club who have won the European cup.

I do get that. Just nice randomly to see some passion come out I guess. Going on before the final whistle was however prat like.

As stupid as the two sendings off (or is that sending offs?)

Haha classic OTIB comments, no wonder the lads who go down the ground think this forum is a joke, how is Villa celebrating on the pitch pathetic?? .. They've had nothing but crap times lately, just beat their rivals in a FA Cup quarter final, and their passion has spilled over, two fingers up to the authorities, against modern football!! COYR

No doubt no of you boring belters will be on the pitch celebrating when we win the league x

So you think morons invading the pitch during the game is ok?

Give em a break ! They haven't been to Wembley since the stone-age ! Like we haven't done the same in the past eh ? 

and we looked tinpot as well. Tim Sherwood jumping up and down like a six year old being told its bedtime for a nothing tackle as well made them look tinpot. I have lost all respect for him and the club tonight.

Archived