IGNORED

Aston Villa

Super

Just got to Wembley and beat a local rival whilst having shocking season, I would be over the moon.  

It was over excitement, not malicious so no big deal.

I do wonder what some people did in the 70's & 80's when there were no online forums to have a moan on?  

:thumbsup:

Just got to Wembley and beat a local rival whilst having shocking season, I would be over the moon.  

It was over excitement, not malicious so no big deal.

I do wonder what some people did in the 70's & 80's when there were no online forums to have a moan on?  

:thumbsup:

Mainly kicked the shit out of each other  :thumbsup:

Apart from at the end of a successful season when there will be some sort of presentation in one of the stands (eg Rotherham 2007), I've never understood why people are so desperate to run onto a football pitch anyway. Like a load of dogs who just got let off their lead in a big park. Just seems juvenile to me. Don't get it.

Delph said he was being bitten. Admittedly he was sort of laughing when he said it, and I totally understand the whole "passion" side of the argument, but come on. Still, more idiotic that the West Brom fans ripped out seats and threw them onto the pitch, from what I read.

It's entirely possible to have passionate support and a great atmosphere without invading the pitch like a bunch of mindless morons.

More highly expressed by a mass pitch-invasion though, you have to admit?

One of the most miserable bastards known to man (Mark Lawrenson) likened it to a "throw back to the 80's".  No, Mark.  Only you and the H&S brainwashed were thinking that.

One of the most miserable bastards known to man (Mark Lawrenson) likened it to a "throw back to the 80's".  No, Mark.  Only you and the H&S brainwashed were thinking that.

That was pathetic, whether you thought the Villa fans were in the wrong or not.

The BBC didn't seem to mind pitch invasions when Warrington did it in one of the earlier rounds.

Archived