IGNORED

Pitch Ivation At Mem

Redmycolour

Probably because the gas thought an arrest would bring publicity to the incident and hope by letting him go would make the incident go away, I suspect the crux now is whether it's in the referee's report.

Do they actually have Police at non-league games..?

about an hour ago via mobile QuotePost by truegas on about an hour ago

2 hours ago markash said:

2 hours ago truegas said:

Never crossed my mind for a second that we could get points deducted, because what sense would that make!?

I didn't effect the game/the result in ANY WAY. How could they possibly justify deducting points?

We are all different & have entirely different views. Clearly a lot of you are disgusted by the fact that I ran on the pitch to let Stanley know how I felt about him... I am disgusted by the tweet shown above, where a ''Gashead'' is being all jolly towards Stanley and telling him that it was his best performance at the mem. Shouldn't that fact absolutely infuriate any Gashead?

He acts friendly with someone who did nothing but take money from the club, and calls me a Clown when I've done nothing but support the club and given the club my hard earned, for years! How can that be right!?

You are obviously a devoted supporter. Fine. You hate our present position. Ok. We all get that.

DO NOT BEHAVE IN A WAY THAT BRINGS BRISTOL ROVERS INTO DISREPUTE.

DO NOT RUN ONTO THE PITCH TO CONFRONT PLAYERS. THEY'RE THERE TO PLAY FOOTBALL AND WE'RE THERE TO WATCH.

KEEP CONTROL OF YOUR FEELINGS.

Edit: (Go mental if you like, but on the terraces, not on the pitch.)

Thank you for at least acknowledging that I am a devoted supporter!!

To me though, losing our football league status has brought Bristol Rovers into far more ''disrepute'' than what I did yesterday!

Even forgetting about Stanley, the fact is, we lost at home to EASTLEIGH yesterday. When speaking to a friend in work on Friday about it, he replied ''I've never even heard of them, mate''. So if it hasn't now got to the point that makes Gasheads so sick that they just can't hold it in any longer, then it never will. Unfortunately, I reached that point yesterday.

Archived