IGNORED

Swindon Tickets

Chairman Mao

I wish they would send out an email when new game tickets are up, I try and check most days but you can guarantee if i do not they are up and i miss out, getting three in a row in the williams is a right pain in the ass !

Agree, don't know why they don't publish the on-sale dates in advance. I'll be looking for three together in the Atyeo so will need to be quick.

You would imagine they will go on sale to members first.

I'd be happy with that as I am a member. Don't agree with the 5+ games idea though, although I'd qualify OK on that basis. If you've paid for a membership then you're paying to be at the front of the queue, introducing another criteria would be at odds with how the scheme was advertised.

Anyway, given 1,900 tickets made it to general sale for West Ham after a members priority period, I don't believe there are that many members anyway. DaveL previously indicated on the Q&A that members were effectively guaranteed a seat based on the number sold, although that may no longer be the case.

Just to clear up, my comment was made somewhat tongue in cheek following the Yeovil situation (although after all the fuss they still made General Sale!)  ;).

I very much doubt there will be any 'loyalty' process further than being a member required for this game.

The fact that its now moved to a Tuesday evening as well as being on Sky will also contribute to availability no doubt..

Archived