IGNORED

Girls Eyebrows

Kermit the Frog

Yes you read that right.

I and many other men I know are absolutely baffled as to why the hell the female gender have taken to this fashion disaster of draw on or over their eyebrows with what I assume to be a permenant marker. Living in weston-super-nightmare I see all sorts of 'styles' everytime I leave my house.

To my horror my girlfriend started to experiment with this witchcraft and doesn't heed to my cries of anguish, stating that 'all the girls say it looks nice'. WHAT THE FRIGGING HELL IS GOING ON?!

Does anybody on here actually like the style? Genuine question, as I don't know any males who think that it looks good.

Rant over, over to you, OTIB...

Yes you read that right.

I and many other men I know are absolutely baffled as to why the hell the female gender have taken to this fashion disaster of draw on or over their eyebrows with what I assume to be a permenant marker. Living in weston-super-nightmare I see all sorts of 'styles' everytime I leave my house.

To my horror my girlfriend started to experiment with this witchcraft and doesn't heed to my cries of anguish, stating that 'all the girls say it looks nice'. WHAT THE FRIGGING HELL IS GOING ON?!

Does anybody on here actually like the style? Genuine question, as I don't know any males who think that it looks good.

This has me completely confused as well. Why the hell do women shave off their eyebrows only to draw on fake ones? Makes no sense whatsoever!

Sorry, can't help you ith this. Isn't it called the ScouseBrow or something chavvy? I've never been one for more than a hint of makeup myself, and that's only if I'm going 'out'. Hate all the fake tan, fake hair, fake lashes stuff.

Bloody hell you blokes must end up going to bed with a girl only to wake up in the morning and it's all fake and false!

Sorry, can't help you ith this. Isn't it called the ScouseBrow or something chavvy? I've never been one for more than a hint of makeup myself, and that's only if I'm going 'out'. Hate all the fake tan, fake hair, fake lashes stuff.

Bloody hell you blokes must end up going to bed with a girl only to wake up in the morning and it's all fake and false!

not sure a lot will care!

I am one of the lucky ones who was given a monobrow by my genes.  Therefore I pluck the bit across the middle pretty much every week, and occasionally get the rest of my brows tidied up by them getting waxed.

However I don't shave them, nor do I draw them back on, aint got time for that frankly!

Micky Naynards other half has a particularly scary set of brows, I shall post the pic later when I get home!

I am one of the lucky ones who was given a monobrow by my genes.  Therefore I pluck the bit across the middle pretty much every week, and occasionally get the rest of my brows tidied up by them getting waxed.

However I don't shave them, nor do I draw them back on, aint got time for that frankly!

Micky Naynards other half has a particularly scary set of brows, I shall post the pic later when I get home!

Nothing wrong with looking after yourself. Making a conscience effort to baffle the opposite sex whilst destroying your appearance is what I dont think I will ever understand. I know somebody who spends an hour a DAY drawing on her eyebrows. I can wake up, get through the three S's and be out of the door within 40 mins, what a waste of time (and perhaps too much information)

I'd imagine its just an element women's fashion and expression of it, which we have to always weather and be at the mercy of. As I don't think fashion tends have ever been kind to the appearance of men and women. There's definitely an element of male control and stigmatization that comes into it. Considering women and solidarity are ongoing issues and control is a big element in relationships, we should leave them to their own devices, without the underhand misogyny some of the ridicule in this thread has. We have the right to express our subjective views on beauty still, but we know that doesn't dictate fashion. That and you can't slate or lay stereotypes on women for following these fashions as that's wrong in general (orange face, dragon ect.). I'm terrified at the thought of my girlfriend getting a large tattoo out of impulse one day though.

Listen lads, and here's a tip from a bloke with years of experience with women, they all use make up to impress us blokes and like a lot of women fashion is transient.

Nothing is new in women's attempts to seduce us guys.

Perhaps. But that's only a small part of why a woman does what she does. You men, tsk, don't flatter yourselves!

Listen lads, and here's a tip from a bloke with years of experience with women, they all use make up to impress us blokes and like a lot of women fashion is transient.

Nothing is new in women's attempts to seduce us guys.

Zzzzzz..... No seriously well said I am sure you speak for every bloke on here!

Yes you read that right.

To be fair mate, someone who is a personified frog has opened a can of worms, here.

What I find ironic is the need for 'strong, independent, women' to take such particular care over their appearance. When I used to challange ladies over this it was always definately "NOT because they care about what men think" but because they liked to "look good".

i always feel people like to "look good" in order to attract people to them because they want people to love them.

This seems very hard for people to admit too, though.

To love is the best way to be loved xx

To be fair mate, someone who is a personified frog has opened a can of worms, here.

What I find ironic is the need for 'strong, independent, women' to take such particular care over their appearance. When I used to challange ladies over this it was always definately "NOT because they care about what men think" but because they liked to "look good".

i always feel people like to "look good" in order to attract people to them because they want people to love them.

This seems very hard for people to admit too, though.

To love is the best way to be loved xx

I no like.

Archived