IGNORED

Ultra-Happy

Kid in the Riot

A stupid decision recognised as so by the club If they were that stubborn this wouldn't have been have been the case. They have realised it and corrected it in order to move on, those who were affected by the decision need to do the same. .

Griffiths actually admitted they'd made many mistakes this season but said that was in part due to BS being so new and also quite a unique company in its relationship with BCFC. Griffiths seems pragmatic and hopefully that pragmatism is passed down through to everyone involved at BS, BCFC and Ashton Gate Limited (yes we are now dealing with 3 organisations! )

Season ticket details out next week I think I'm right in saying.

Line of communication set up hopefully.

Griffiths actually admitted they'd made many mistakes this season but said that was in part due to BS being so new and also quite a unique company in its relationship with BCFC. Griffiths seems pragmatic and hopefully that pragmatism is passed down through to everyone involved at BS, BCFC and Ashton Gate Limited (yes we are now dealing with 3 organisations! )

Season ticket details out next week I think I'm right in saying.

Line of communication set up hopefully.

Something that some of the more reasonable posters have been saying for a while, it's good that lessons are being learned.

So that's blue seats and flags dealt with, whats next?

Regarding flag policy it remains to be seen what is revealed in the written detail. BCFC have never had written detail for fans to follow. If BCFC simply move back to where they were before, but now with an articulated policy in black and white they will still have their own guidance that is stricter than any number of clubs e.g a Aston Villa, Crystal Palace, Lincoln, Liverpool, Huddersfield, or Middlesbrough.

• Admin

Does that mean that DL will be making a return to OTIB? 

The Supporters Trust asked if Dave would return or if a "club account" could be used.

The matter will be discussed after the end of the season

Personally I hope to see at least Dave come back on here even just for the Q&A section as I believe it was a valuable tool for us to use

... everyone involved at BS, BCFC and Ashton Gate Limited (yes we are now dealing with 3 organisations! )

A dreadful shame Ashton Gate Limited wasn't beefed up to take on the groundshare role. It would have been a nice sub-brand for both City and the rugby boys and already has sufficient awareness among potential sponsors. 

Well done City...ban lifted on the word ultras inside AG

Appointments not necessary to wave a flag either - real progress!

Reference at the end about clearing with Fan Liaison acceptable words seems unnecessary on reflection though. How about just anything which is legal and does not include defined swear words (short list easily compiled). Much simpler, and would be a return to common sense.

EDIT: BS admitted mistakes had been made - fair enough, got the meeting off to a good start, statements made now have to be taken at face value and move forward.

I can't help feel that if the club talked to the fans in the first place it wouldn't have come to this. I think the damage has been done for the few fans. I just don't know what the club will do next to upset people. Fair play to those fans who resolved this issue.

At least I can bring my new ultras flag in: Red Cider Army. You want some? ;)

I was joking about the flag.... Honestly.

I can't help feel that if the club talked to the fans in the first place it wouldn't have come to this. I think the damage has been done for the few fans. I just don't know what the club will do next to upset people. Fair play to those fans who resolved this issue.

At least I can bring my new ultras flag in: Red Cider Army. You want some? ;)

I was joking about the flag.... Honestly.

That's a shame. Quite fancied some.

Red cider, that is. Cheddar Valley. Very nice.

Yes, well done all involved. Great that persistence has paid off, however it may pan out (we have yet to see the policy that will be issued about what words we can't use - Irene is a Sl*g for example? Irene, obviously. Sl*g is fine. joke).

Fair play to BS or BCFC or whoever is admitting maybe things could have been done differently. 

Onwards and upwards. You Reds!

That's a shame. Quite fancied some.

Red cider, that is. Cheddar Valley. Very nice.

Remember a few years ago when we went to London, played against west ham. First pub we walked into had cheddar valley, the landlord said we were the first customers to buy it. After a few pints I was a bit legless but it was still very nice.

The Supporters Trust asked if Dave would return or if a "club account" could be used.

The matter will be discussed after the end of the season

Personally I hope to see at least Dave come back on here even just for the Q&A section as I believe it was a valuable tool for us to use

I have only just spotted the text below so i didn't think to ask him but has his job role changed?

David Lloyd Bristol Sport supporters liaison officer???

Bristol Rugby website.

CEO Steve Gorvett will be present on the evening to answer questions, as will Bristol Sport CEO Andrew Billingham.

The event will be hosted by Bristol Sport supporter liaison officer, David Lloyd.

http://www.bristolrugby.co.uk/news/10447/supporters-information-consultation-meeting-for-2015-16/

Remember a few years ago when we went to London, played against west ham. First pub we walked into had cheddar valley, the landlord said we were the first customers to buy it. After a few pints I was a bit legless but it was still very nice.

Proper job! As they d'say down 'ere.

The "Ultras" seem to have been accepted by "Bristol Sport". Maybe they have seen that David Lloyd's criticisms are ill informed and that there are different types of "Ultra", e.g. FC St Pauli (Hamburg) which has a mass "Ultra" following. Incidentally, the FC St Pauli football team is part of a larger club that also has Rugby (FC St. Pauli Rugby), American football, baseball, bowling, boxing, chess, cycling, handball, skittles, softball and table tennis teams. Sounds familiar?

The "Ultras" seem to have been accepted by "Bristol Sport". Maybe they have seen that David Lloyd's criticisms are ill informed and that there are different types of "Ultra", e.g. FC St Pauli (Hamburg) which has a mass "Ultra" following. Incidentally, the FC St Pauli football team is part of a larger club that also has Rugby (FC St. Pauli Rugby), American football, baseball, bowling, boxing, chess, cycling, handball, skittles, softball and table tennis teams. Sounds familiar?

Good we have moved on. Only observation is I strongly suspect David Lloyd was repeating a party line he had been given, rather than creator of it.

Anyhow, as I say, good we have moved on.

The "Ultras" seem to have been accepted by "Bristol Sport". Maybe they have seen that David Lloyd's criticisms are ill informed and that there are different types of "Ultra", e.g. FC St Pauli (Hamburg) which has a mass "Ultra" following. Incidentally, the FC St Pauli football team is part of a larger club that also has Rugby (FC St. Pauli Rugby), American football, baseball, bowling, boxing, chess, cycling, handball, skittles, softball and table tennis teams. Sounds familiar?

Skittles?

They play skittles in Germany?

I never knew that!

Archived