IGNORED

Ultra-Happy

Kid in the Riot

Ready for next season in the Atyeo.

If ready for next season in the Atyeo is a collective reference to the owners of the flags it would be hard to provide a answer on behalf of all, without knowing each individual concerned.

A reasonably faithful and informed yes, undecided and 100% no can be put forward.

What do you think of the flags in the Dolman? positive? Good? Bit different? Like to see more before the end of the season?

The "Ultras" seem to have been accepted by "Bristol Sport". Maybe they have seen that David Lloyd's criticisms are ill informed and that there are different types of "Ultra", e.g. FC St Pauli (Hamburg) which has a mass "Ultra" following. Incidentally, the FC St Pauli football team is part of a larger club that also has Rugby (FC St. Pauli Rugby), American football, baseball, bowling, boxing, chess, cycling, handball, skittles, softball and table tennis teams. Sounds familiar?

And, amazingly, the other club in that city, S V Hamburger, has a cricket team as part of of the sports club (S V = Sport verein)

I think the flags look great. Loads of different ones, lots of colour.

As many as possible should go there! Good work to all involved.

And there would have been more but for flags owned by people in B block being still in Knowle due to work etc ...

There are only a handful of games left. Different ones, lots of colour .. An offer of putting that on a different level with BS - BCFC has been / was made.

Some look good some look naff hopefully we find space for them all when the redevelopment has finished

At this point and next season Ashton Gate is a building site.

City look as if they are going up as Champions - There is space all over the ground and opportunity to do something unusual.

Is that not worthy of doing something a bit different?

So what about the now?

Thought the flags along the Dolman wall helped add value to our identity.

Good work.

Saw a big old Park Enders one right in the middle

The terminology is alien but the clubs identity is a brand asset.

A small action regarding a flag has now provoked a positive response. There is opportunity to do further this season e.g a open invite to fans to enlarge what has been done.

Those flags barely touch the surface. There are many, many countless more flags just waiting to fill more space and maybe not enough space for the flags even if you could cover every seat!

It's a start and a sign that positive things are happening, hopefully the club continues along those lines and gains momentum, there's more to come if the club would like it as I understand it anyway.

And, amazingly, the other club in that city, S V Hamburger, has a cricket team as part of of the sports club (S V = Sport verein)

Interesting viewing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gkqL0I20sI

Adoption of the "Jolly Rouge" by the City ultras would symbolise total domination over our non league rivals.

The terminology is alien but the clubs identity is a brand asset.

A small action regarding a flag has now provoked a positive response. There is opportunity to do further this season e.g a open invite to fans to enlarge what has been done.

Not sure what you mean by 'alian terminology', care to elaborate on that? "Park Enders"?

Feel that BS and "Flag Gate" have helped awake some of us from our slumber in a very positive sense. Want my own bloody flag now : "BCFC - WE ARE THE PEOPLE". Good will always arise from bad.

Not sure what you mean by 'alian terminology', care to elaborate on that? "Park Enders"?

Feel that BS and "Flag Gate" have helped awake some of us from our slumber in a very positive sense. Want my own bloody flag now : "BCFC - WE ARE THE PEOPLE". Good will always arise from bad.

"add value to our identity ..", fans obviously do, but that jargon is alien to Supporters.

All of a sudden Ashton Gate has become more colourful and BS - BCFC can move away here from "blue sky thinking, pushing envelopes" and create a bit more momentum so in future fans don't have to attend meetings for you, or anybody else to put a Bristol City flag up on railings/walls at Ashton Gate.

Good to see the flags out and about. Good conversations taking place about this happening more and being more spontaneous.

Starting to feel a bit gutted about the games I know I am going to miss, including Swindon...

:blink:  Can you plan spontaneity?

The flags looked good (reminds me of what you see at England games) and shows how a few fans want to express their way of supporting Bristol city and there are many more flags out there in the Bristol city fan base that could be displayed.

How about allowing for what few home games are left putting a few up over the boards behind the goal?? we all know what

the adverts are about ''building for the future'' so would it hurt to put a few flags up behind the goal?...

Also when the Williams stand is demolished i would think there would be boards put up along that strech of flattened stand?

If so why not use part of the space to hang some flags? would be good focus on TV which will be filmed from the Dolman.

Archived