IGNORED

Song For Swindon

fabio

Slightly off thread but after watching referee Michael Oliver booking the ManUre swallow divers and sending Angel di Maria off for a dive followed by scratching the refs back, could we please have the nice, strong, fair minded Mr Oliver as the referee for our home game on Tuesday 7th April.

Slightly off thread but after watching referee Michael Oliver booking the ManUre swallow divers and sending Angel di Maria off for a dive followed by scratching the refs back, could we please have the nice, strong, fair minded Mr Oliver as the referee for our home game on Tuesday 7th April.

Requested the Ref himself in the "arse manure" thread. Would be nice to have a decent one that saw through the play acting, though to be fair I think we'll do the job anyway.

Will be a tough and dirty game but bring the big lads on to scare the **** out of them. Wouldn't fancy tacking Flint, Wilbs or JET.

I've never seen the forum hate Swindon so much as this season... Don't really get it.

Did you go to the Away game at the County ground? Cheating diving whingers with no class with their players celebrating in front of us at the end like they had won the league in November.

Did you go to the Away game at the County ground? Cheating diving whingers with no class with their players celebrating in front of us at the end like they had won the league in November.

It was their lap of honour that amused me. Idiots.

I remember at the time it was noted and commented on my some of our players on Twitter. I hope they will remember how they felt then and shove it back down their throats, and more. Let the football do the talking.

I want to see Flint go down like hes been shot right in front of their inbred fans. Would be beautiful. A sea of people with 11 fingers hurling semi-words at the best centre-back in the league (or at least up there).

I want to see Flint go down like hes been shot right in front of their inbred fans. Would be beautiful. A sea of people with 11 fingers hurling semi-words at the best centre-back in the league (or at least up there).

If rather him just celebrate wildly infront of them like that **** Thompson did to us

I think a chant along the lines of...

You are obsessed with us

We weren't bothered about you

You are obsessed with us

Oh hang on I think we arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre

That would be suitable, fitting, current and down with the kidz.

1971 "Hey girl don't bother me" by The Tams was in the charts.

At the County Ground we were singing

"Swindon don't bovver me

Swindon don't bovver me

Go away

come back another day

don't bovver me"

It was funny at the time (honest).

Wow!

I remember that - how embarrassing.

Whilst on the subject (of the Tams and this song), have a look at the old TOTP video. They start off with a lead singer and four backing singers, then two leads and three backing and then one of the backing singers just seems to disappear, i.e. they end up with only four singers.

Does anybody know why?

Archived