IGNORED

Song For Swindon

fabio

How about every time a Swindon player goes down

We put up score cards like in diving competions

That actually would be quite funny, would look great on tv and highlight their cheating players.

Come on Bristol Sport get printing some numbers Ha Ha

Nathan Thompson's a w...er, he wears a w...er's hat, he thought he'd won the league in November, what a effing t..t! He gave it the big one in the tunnel, and ended up on his back, and if he thinks he's playing in the championship next year, he's having a effing laugh!

If we get promoted vs Swindon (unlikely I know), I can imagine Thompson's desperation to get to the tunnel at full time

Not sure why that is unlikely, Yeovil tonight, 3 games at home, by the time we play Swindon there will be 15 pts up for grabs which is the number of points we will be clear of 3rd place tonight if we win, also a superior goal difference, I would personally like us to wait for the Swindon game to win it and get promoted, but it may well come before then and we go to Preston the following weekend to secure the championship.

What a fantastic end to the season.

If (BIG IF) we get promoted v Swindon by beating them and Swindon are shooting towards the Atyeo in the 2nd half then I really fear for Nathan Thompson. If I was him I would probably high jump the fence into the Barr construction site because a fair few idiots will be going after him. In a way, I hope this really doesn't happen as some negative headlines could overshadow the celebrations. I would like to think that we are not at the same level as that lovely family club though... 

If (BIG IF) we get promoted v Swindon by beating them and Swindon are shooting towards the Atyeo in the 2nd half then I really fear for Nathan Thompson. If I was him I would probably high jump the fence into the Barr construction site because a fair few idiots will be going after him. In a way, I hope this really doesn't happen as some negative headlines could overshadow the celebrations. I would like to think that we are not at the same level as that lovely family club though...

god I hope not it will make us as tinpot as they were at their place and just how bad did it look when Villa did it the other day,

1971 "Hey girl don't bother me" by The Tams was in the charts.

At the County Ground we were singing

"Swindon don't bovver me

Swindon don't bovver me

Go away

come back another day

don't bovver me"

It was funny at the time (honest).

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rZSklx9wKdY

Petula Clark's DOWN TOWN YouTube vid with lyrics could provide some decent inspiration..

Change sentiments of song, amend a few of the lyrics and hey presto - we'll have the perfect song to put Town Down nicely..

Get her lyric heads on... !

ie:

Down Town things will be great when you're

Down Town no better place for you

Down Town.. League Two is waiting for you!! :)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rZSklx9wKdY

Petula Clark's DOWN TOWN YouTube vid with lyrics could provide some decent inspiration..

Change sentiments of song, amend a few of the lyrics and hey presto - we'll have the perfect song to put Town Down nicely..

Get her lyric heads on... !

ie:

Down Town things will be great when you're

Down Town no better place for you

Down Town.. League Two is waiting for you!! :)

Haha this has potential !

Down town ... the taxmans waiting for you !

Archived