IGNORED

Joe Bryan

Wade Elliotts Quiff

Daily Mirror reporting that Wolves and Derby preparing summer bids for Joe.

Aware that its only the mirror but fully expect bids to come in for him this summer, hope he sees the bigger picture here and stays put!

Should this be real and Derby get promoted, that would become a decent move for him I fear. More than likely a load of crap anyway.

Whilst I wouldn't want us to become a selling club it's nice we have and hopefully will in the future players that are worth selling for a decent fee.

Its certainly a nice problem to have in contrast to having these overpaid and underperforming wasters we've had in recent years. I'd be interest to know what people believe would be the value of our team now. What i mean by this is looking at how much we paid for each player and what they're believed to be worth now (although i know it's difficult to put exact figures on what a player is worth). There certainly would be a decent rise in valuation for a number of our players the way they have been performing so far this season (and long may that continue).

Aware that its only the mirror but fully expect bids to come in for him this summer, hope he sees the bigger picture here and stays put!

If he does leave; I hope he doesn't go to bloody Wolves ! :ranting:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Old "news" recycled".

Hes an intelligient lad and will know that his future lies at Bristol City in the Championship

Depends what you mean by future though.

He would probably be best served staying here at least one more season, but in terms of potential I really think he has a better chance at cracking the Premier League than any of the youth players we have had. 

I genuinely think we're looking at the academy's first England cap player if he continues to develop at this astonishing rate.

Depends what you mean by future though.

He would probably be best served staying here at least one more season, but in terms of potential I really think he has a better chance at cracking the Premier League than any of the youth players we have had. 

I genuinely think we're looking at the academy's first England cap player if he continues to develop at this astonishing rate.

Whether he ends up in the Premier League with us or someone else, I don't obviously know.

Would put money on him doing so, though. I'd make it a double with Luke Freeman.

Whether he ends up in the Premier League with us or someone else, I don't obviously know.

Would put money on him doing so, though. I'd make it a double with Luke Freeman.

I agree although feel it may be likely someone else because I don't imagine the pair of them would wait around with us for too many seasons unless we look like getting promoted.

regarding Bryan though, a lot of people have mentioned that he is a smart kid and that would make me worry more about an approach from a stable club with good youth policies like Southampton or Swansea than someone like Derby or Wolves.

He and a couple of others have and will continue to turn heads, simply due to our position.

Someone's going to get a bargain unless we can secure JET's future as SC has definitely brought him down to earth.

With JB being so integral in our success he's almost certainly earned himself a lucrative new contract at AG, his maturity & intelligence will tell him what, when & where his future lies. From a completely impartial point of view (if there is such a thing) I think a season with us at championship level would be the best move, it'd give himself chance to shine, adjust and reflect, IF his development carries on as quickly as expected & we aren't where he wants us to be then "move on". For the first time since god knows when I think you can trust the player to do what's right, he's an intelligent, articulate lad who probably already knows where his future lies.

Whatever happens, he will always be a success story as far as I'm concerned, great player.

I would calm down and see how well he does in the league above, there may be a faint ineterst from a few clubs but the real acid test is yet to

Come IMO.. no gurantee at all he will take to the Championship, its such a tough league as we all know.

Archived