IGNORED

The Official Yeovil Town V Bristol City Match Day Thread.

How the HELL did we get 17 points clear of MK Dons? They were neck and neck with us about two weeks ago!!

Hard to believe when we went there, if we lost they went top.

Two things have happened at the same time, we have gone on a good run, Swindon and MK a really bad one, and suddenly...

What a great run of form we're on - fantastic.  Well done Cotterill and all the players.

Nail on head, they all deserve massive kudos for accelerating away from the pack like this. Four away wins in a row since that crazy, hell-for-leather defeat at Colchester.

Must confess I was really nervous about this one; local derby and Yeovil fighting for their lives (a fight that I think they'll likely lose) but the lads did a professional job.

Nothing's a shoe-in yet but I'll tell you something: It's absolutely wonderful to be a Bristol City supporter right now. 

• Like 5

Cotterill sounds really proud. It sounds like he is really believing too, at last he is allowing himself to admit something special is happening. Very proud of the players he says.

I am so proud. My favourite ever season as a City fan, hopefully we can share a few more if we're lucky.

Nearly there now!

I think we all are Red.

It was a very different feeling to the interview I thought. A definite sway to belief, more 'we can' rather than calm down/we might. He seemed hugely relieved and surprised about the haul of points taken lately. 3 away games all wins, don't think as much as he wanted that to happen he had planned for such a positive outcome.

He said the players are all great lads, he is proud and hope the fans are too.

He seems to be able to manage them really well. He said the Saturday/Tues is tough, feels like you are always travelling or together.

• Like 2

What a great run of form we're on - fantastic.  Well done Cotterill and all the players.

Interestingly Saville's goal means we are back to the only players not having scored this season being the goalkeepers.

Unfortunately,the unfortunate Karleigh has not scored this season.

Unfortunate, because he was wonderful last season, apparently was wonderful on tour (Botswana) but suffered a horrendous injury and has not (hardly) been heard of since.

I understand that SC is not sentimental (witness MS's last game), but is there any chance of KO getting a game once we have been confirmed as Champions - home against Swindon?

Unfortunate, because he was wonderful last season, apparently was wonderful on tour (Botswana) but suffered a horrendous injury and has not (hardly) been heard of since.

I understand that SC is not sentimental (witness MS's last game), but is there any chance of KO getting a game once we have been confirmed as Champions - home against Swindon?

He's loaned out to colchester for the rest of the season http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31640741

Well, that's true - but I think qualifying it with "who have started" is reasonable.  In any case it's remarkable how every part of the team has chipped in with goals.

Well, that's true - but I think qualifying it with "who have started" is reasonable.  In any case it's remarkable how every part of the team has chipped in with goals.

Of Course.

An obvious and well-deserved 'Well Done' to all those who have started and, of course, have scored.

I just feel sorry for Karleigh, however, who, I believe, would have started in this team had he not suffered his awful injury and deserves some praise (recognition) for his attitude throughout the season.

Edited by PHILINFRANCE
  • Like 2