IGNORED

The Official Yeovil Town V Bristol City Match Day Thread.

Great performance - awful atmosphere. Top of the league, sell out, local(ish) rivals.. Atmosphere was dreadful.

Me and a couple of lads were chatting about this tonight.. Our conclusion was that maybe this was because slot if the usual followers couldn't get tickets?!? The atmosphere was pants!! Last week at Leyton Orient was awsome so very disappointing for the players I'm sure!

Great performance - awful atmosphere. Top of the league, sell out, local(ish) rivals.. Atmosphere was dreadful.

The atmos was shocking but lets be honest who cares - we are 15 points clear of 3rd place,

We sang when we scored, we sang when we won....thats fine. What did crack me up - we are 15 pts clear and a few fans sat around me were still moaning about missed placed passes whilst 2 nil up - that is far more worrying than a lack of atmosphere tonight. Some fans need to get a grip !

The atmos was shocking but lets be honest who cares - we are 15 points clear of 3rd place,

We sang when we scored, we sang when we won....thats fine. What did crack me up - we are 15 pts clear and a few fans sat around me were still moaning about missed placed passes whilst 2 nil up - that is far more worrying than a lack of atmosphere tonight. Some fans need to get a grip !

At crawley there was a great atmosphere with half the number.. And a good result. I'd rather have both. No excuse for a poor atmosphere in our current circumstances!

@bcfctweets: SC: "The fans were brilliant, even without a covered end tonight. I hope they're enjoying the ride...there's more to come."

Dont know how we can achieve it or whether its at all possible but how do we get City fans, especially away from home wearing their colours? Great turn out tonight and good noisy support at times but there is no real City identity in terms of colour (even red coats , shirts over jumpers plus scarves, hats etc would look better. I always 

I was sorry to see JB and Freeman go off when they did but understand the decision.

Thought it was a professional performance. There was no panic. Yeovil, I'm sorry to say really, were as poor as their league status suggests. It was only a matter of time before our quality got the break through. We then saw the game off, letting them have possession it seemed.

The atmosphere although good humoured, was quiet in the main. Whether it was due to the open end or the ease of the game, I don't know. Seems the majority of City fans are self-contained and content to be so these days.

We came, We saw, We conquered. The Reds are going up.

Dont know how we can achieve it or whether its at all possible but how do we get City fans, especially away from home wearing their colours? Great turn out tonight and good noisy support at times but there is no real City identity in terms of colour (even red coats , shirts over jumpers plus scarves, hats etc would look better. I always

We can turn the country into a brutally repressed dictatorship and then it will be easy peezy. The dictatorship bit might take some time though. Edited by havanatopia

Good second half performance last night. Blew them away in the end. Thought we were poor first half, not moving the ball quick enough and Yeovil were hanging in there.

Second half much better and we really showed our class. Great poachers goal from Agard, he worked his ass off all night. Thought Pack was absolutely exceptional again. His passing range & ball retention was first class.

All in all another very professional performance on the road. Love away days. Especially this season!

Good second half performance last night. Blew them away in the end. Thought we were poor first half, not moving the ball quick enough and Yeovil were hanging in there.

Second half much better and we really showed our class. Great poachers goal from Agard, he worked his ass off all night. Thought Pack was absolutely exceptional again. His passing range & ball retention was first class.

All in all another very professional performance on the road. Love away days. Especially this season!

Good to hear mate.

All Packman ever needed was a run of games to show what he's all about. Should of been in for Wade long before he was.

• Like 1

Good to hear mate.

All Packman ever needed was a run of games to show what he's all about. Should of been in for Wade long before he was.

The commentators were talking about Pack on the radio after the match. They were saying something like Cotterill didn't pick him for the Yeovil match on Boxing Day, something about telling him that as Yeovil had quick running midfielders it wasn't a suitable game for him, if I heard right?

They then went on to say Pack has worked hard making Cotterill notice him by improving his game. They also stressed that Freeman is getting noticed a lot and getting credit now he is adding goals to his game, but this is only possible as Pack playing allows him to do so. I think most of us are aware of this but it's nice to hear it said anyway.

• Like 1

Me and a couple of lads were chatting about this tonight.. Our conclusion was that maybe this was because slot if the usual followers couldn't get tickets?!? The atmosphere was pants!! Last week at Leyton Orient was awsome so very disappointing for the players I'm sure!

Let me think long and hard about getting a negative into this thread! Oh yes, crap fans. FFS.

Let me think long and hard about getting a negative into this thread! Oh yes, crap fans. FFS.

It's not a negative as such, just an observation. It was pretty embarrassing atmosphere wise. Only really sung after goals/at the end/start of each half.

Other away atmospheres (crawley, orient) were much better. I find generally when it's not a complete sell out, atmosphere is better. Exception to this was MK Dons but even then it wasn't constant noise.

On that open terrace noise doesn't carry well though.