IGNORED

Swindon Ticket Details Now Announced

Monday, March 16th at 10am - Wednesday, March 18th at 5pm
Forever Bristol members (including Bristol Rugby and Bristol Flyers season ticket holders) can purchase one ticket per membership.

Sorry if im being stupid here (which I am), but I would just like clarity.

Am I right in saying that I can only purchase the one ticket for myself rather than purchase one ticket with my membership then a couple more for friends (during the members sales procedure)

Friends would have to wait til general sale to purchase theirs rather than a member purchasing for them?

Forever Bristol members (including Bristol Rugby and Bristol Flyers season ticket holders) can purchase one ticket per membership.

Am I right in saying that I can only purchase the one ticket for myself rather than purchase one ticket with my membership then a couple more for friends (during the members sales procedure)

Friends would have to wait til general sale to purchase theirs rather than a member purchasing for them? 

yes that is right and rightly so imho

Friends would have to wait til general sale to purchase theirs rather than a member purchasing for them?

It says one ticket per membership, which means you can purchase one ticket per membership.

What's not clear from the article is whether members will be able to purchase online at the discounted members price.

This was an option last time there was a members priority period (West Ham) but generally it's necessary to phone up.

I've emailed the club asking for clarification.

They emailed me back straight away to confirm that members can indeed buy online at the discounted price, but only during the priority period.

Absolute rubbish that the rugger boys can get tickets ahead of some City fans who have been going for 50yrs or more :disapointed2se:  and of course choose not to subscribe to the stealth tax on tickets.

Archived