IGNORED

The Trophy...

Redarmy987

Am I right in thinking even if we win the league early we won't have presentation until last day of season?

Not sure about that. I think they like to present it for the first home game after a club wins it (obviously not if it's won on the last day).

As a City fan for 60 years, I have no personal experience of this, mind...

True. Walsall are going to despise us. Stop lifting trophies against us. Two in the space of a month.

Particularly funny because they have only won two trophies in their entire history.

their fans will have seen us lift more trophies than them! 

If we win the league, ticket or no ticket I will get in the ground somehow,most have us have waited decades to see us presented with a champions trophy.

Me too can see what happen with Man City at blackburn!

If I don't get ticket I will just wait in rising sun until full time

Not sure about that. I think they like to present it for the first home game after a club wins it (obviously not if it's won on the last day).

As a City fan for 60 years, I have no personal experience of this, mind...

60 years. :blink:  Phew. So what trophies have we got in our cabinet ? Nothing rude please.

60 years. :blink:  Phew. So what trophies have we got in our cabinet ? Nothing rude please.

1965 (50 years ago) City won Division 2 of the Football Combination (Reserve's league). City were presented with that trophy and (it was reported in the EP a few years ago), the club still have it as the two divisions were merged that Summer and the League never asked for the trophy to be returned.

Archived