IGNORED

Which Striker...

I would never pay 3 million for one player, I'd spread the budget and strengthen different parts of the teams.

If it was me...

Striker - Tom Bradshaw

Goalkeeper - Jack Butland

Midfield - Felipe Morais

Striker - Matt Smith

We currently have a 35 year old leading our attack. Toni scored 20 in Serie A last season and is currently amongst the top scorers this. All this for unfashionable Hellas Verona. I reckon he would take the Championship by storm.

A 35 yr old who ,whilst fantastic,has missed a big chunk of the season through a Zimmerframe injury and whom many are thinking will play less matches next year as time ticks by .

Luca Toni would be a great media draw but realistic ? I don't think so .

Troy Deeney

He would be an excellent signing but would cost a lot more than 3m and he'll probably be playing Premier League football for Watford.

Atdhe Nuhiu looks quality for Sheffield Wednesday. He is very strong on the ball and plays in that Attacking Midfielder/Striker/Target Man. 

Averages about 1 goal in 3 but think he could do better in a better team, wouldn't be expensive and for an average Championship team 9 goal return isn't bad. Only 25 and would be a good player to sign to mould into Wilbraham's shoes and a similar player. 

Think Matt Smith will be given a chance at Fulham now, and if we go up I doubt Fulham would be interested in selling to us.

Two players I would like to see us sign are Aaron Mooy as a replacement for Wade Elliott. Only young but vision is excellent and he's quality. Plays in Australia and is pivotal for his team and involved in all the play. Is a creative midfielder but can also defend solidly and has one hell of a long range strike on him as well. 

Yup these aren't names people will have heard of most likely but wouldn't be expensive and think both would do a job in the Championship and both still young and capable of improving. Both look good team players as well which means they could fit in well.

He would be an excellent signing but would cost a lot more than 3m and he'll probably be playing Premier League football for Watford.

Atdhe Nuhiu looks quality for Sheffield Wednesday. He is very strong on the ball and plays in that Attacking Midfielder/Striker/Target Man. 

Averages about 1 goal in 3 but think he could do better in a better team, wouldn't be expensive and for an average Championship team 9 goal return isn't bad. Only 25 and would be a good player to sign to mould into Wilbraham's shoes and a similar player. 

Think Matt Smith will be given a chance at Fulham now, and if we go up I doubt Fulham would be interested in selling to us.

Two players I would like to see us sign are Aaron Mooy as a replacement for Wade Elliott. Only young but vision is excellent and he's quality. Plays in Australia and is pivotal for his team and involved in all the play. Is a creative midfielder but can also defend solidly and has one hell of a long range strike on him as well. 

Yup these aren't names people will have heard of most likely but wouldn't be expensive and think both would do a job in the Championship and both still young and capable of improving. Both look good team players as well which means they could fit in well.

keep up the good work keith!

Archived