IGNORED

Tribute To Matt Smith @ Wembley

zydered

As a thank you to Matt Smith for his performances in getting us to Wembley, how about a "Wembley Wave" during the 9th minute (the number on his shirt)?

I for one think the waving of the scarves looks great, my kids love it, would add to the occasion and a very visible way to says thanks.

As a thank you to Matt Smith for his performances in getting us to Wembley, how about a "Wembley Wave" during the 9th minute (the number on his shirt)?

I for one think the waving of the scarves looks great, my kids love it, would add to the occasion and a very visible way to says thanks.

Notwithstanding the fact that I won't have a scarf and thus won't be participating, I support this on the proviso it is done on the 9th minute and not, as I fully expect, the 10th.

cant help but think the matt smith thing is all a bit OTT , don't get me wrong I would love to see him back at the gate playing for us but its the team that's got us  this far not just matt . I will be waving my scarf  in the 9th minute the previous 8 and the following  80 and for a few hours after that for BCFC COYR

Notwithstanding the fact that I won't have a scarf and thus won't be participating, I support this on the proviso it is done on the 9th minute and not, as I fully expect, the 10th.

Perhaps those people who would like to participate in a tribute for our number 9 in the 10th minute would also like to meet up before the game on the mythical "Wembley Way"?

How about smithy leading the team out at Wembley! Didn't Terry Cooper let Clive goodlass ( his assistant manager ) lead the team out at one of the frt finals and jock rae ( chief scout ) lead the team out at the other? Bolton and Mansfield finals ( i stand to be corrected 

Clive Middlemas

I agree with the posters who think this is a bit over the top.

A lot of proper City players are more deserving of tributes in my opinion - Tinnion, Carey, Walsh, Newman, Riley, Cheesley, Ritchie etc etc etc

I know Matt Smith did an amazing job in a short time but that was it, a short time.

Proper City stalwarts deserve 'tributes' I think and they didn't really get them.

Cheers....

Archived