IGNORED

Come On Lets Get The Gate Rocking

Hartcliffe red

This sounds like a rallying cry from Cotterill, but not with the same 'oomph' as Gary's Bouncearound. But we should no less hear what he is saying.

As he says he has found the opposition fans in away grounds quite vocal. I can understand that, everyone raises the tempo a notch against either local rivals/teams you have past issues with or the team that is top of the table. We don't have many local rivals, except Swindon and of course it's us at the top and have been for a long time.

I don't think we are complacent so much as in a state of shock. We see the team doing a great job and whilst we support them we forget to help them, thinking they are managing pretty well on their own.

Lets show some appreciation of a fantastic set of results and keep the momentum going. We are the team everybody wants to shoot down and as Colchester showed it is possible, but lets not make it easy. A bit of harmless hostility never hurt anyone!

Its the young uns I don't get... got 5 x 5/16 yo's sat in front of us in the Dolman.. never sing never cheer...

Not sure why they bother tbh..is it because of watching too much football on TV and they don't know what to do?

There's a lad a few rows back from me in the Williams hardly shuts up throughout the game, he is probably about 4 or 5 though so probably doesn't have much impact on the overall noise :)

Being an exile I don't get to The Gate (Cash and fuss with ticketing due to rebuild) , all I can say is that the support at Colchester, MK, Crawley, Gillingham, Gillingham and f'ng Gillingham again I thought was great.

Away games are always a different atmosphere I suppose, the boys and girls from Bristol that travel really are nuts, a travelling East End.

For all those at Ashton Gate, see the boys home to finish this season as we want.  Those of us who can't be there, for whatever reason, are very jealous  so listen to Cotts and make it loud.

I can assure you the rest of us will be cheering at home, jumping shouting, screaming (Although the last will probably be reserved for when BCFC player fails again) 

See them over the line you faithful reds!

Hopefully a potential win at Wembley could entrench this team in the hearts of many fans. I think fans have a tendency to almost feel like a lot of the players are too good for us after years of shit. A win like that could bring both together so chanting Freeman's or Bryan's name would come as natural as it was for the likes of Basso.

Yet again, my unswerving faith in City's ability to let me down (as they have succeeded in doing for most of the last 43 years) led me into a false sense of security.  2 schoolboy errors here.

1) Book a holiday in Gran Canaria when the JPT Final is due to be played, knowing that we'll go out in the first round against Oxford, Wycombe or the like.

2) Take a job in the bloody Shetlands that lasts until the season is over, knowing that we'll just about avoid the embarrassment of relegation to the basement and hit 50 points in late April.

And my score predictions are always complete pants as well!  COYR

Maybe SC could ask Bristol Sport if clapping and shouting is ok, I think it's probably on their list of no no's, unless the rugger is on yah!

The EE is gone, the sanitisation is in full place, getting AG rocking is an impossibility, unless you want to be hung drawn and quartered!

Yet another myth that has been disproved, please do keep up.......

So the EE is still there then (the heart of recent atmosphere) & the club aren't banning words, flags ok. I must have dreamt that then.

There are other threads were the details of meetings had this week mean the "ban" on flags etc has been overturned, there is an offer on the table for the eastenders to relocate to a section of the Atyeo, the next move is their hands.

Archived