IGNORED

Pack Today

Bristol Rob

I've always liked Pack but didn't believe he had the consistency to play in the Championship. He's still relatively young (23), so perhaps this recent run in the team means he can develop into a good Championship player. He reminds me of Cole Skuse! To me that's good, but to some on the forum, that's the kiss of death.

Well I thought he was terrible today. Can't pass the ball forward, doesn't win any headers, never tackles, never tracks back, doesn't affect the opposition box, left his back 3 exposed, slowed the game down too much and gave the ball away too cheaply and too often. Quite why he's in the team I don't know. Give him back to cheltenham at the end of his contract, he's a league 2 player at best.

Well I thought he was terrible today. Can't pass the ball forward, doesn't win any headers, never tackles, never tracks back, doesn't affect the opposition box, left his back 3 exposed, slowed the game down too much and gave the ball away too cheaply and too often. Quite why he's in the team I don't know. Give him back to cheltenham at the end of his contract, he's a league 2 player at best.

Didn't you have a beard the other week, thus making your opinion invalid?

Pack, Freeman and Bryan were all very good, but Korey Smith bossed the game with Pack today.

He was perhaps less noticeable as he really made a difference off the ball. More than any other player. Great close skill when on the ball and keeps the teams' momentum going back to front and vice versa.

The easiest MOM award this season.

That's a bit of a 'in the moment' comment to make. There have been other, clearer MOM performances than Pack's today.

This is a joke, yes? He's OK, but that's it. Wade Elliot is a far better player.

No joke. Wade hasn't been the same since his injury and Marlon has stepped up to the plate and been excellent. Today being his best performance for us I think.

Archived