IGNORED

This Time Next Week.

steve39

Plenty of banners if we lose that's for sure

Really..?

I can't imagine they give much of a toss whether we win or lose at Wembley. It has no bearing on anything.

I bet you they were more interested in our dropping 2 points today than how we get on in our Wembley day out jolly, where the result really doesn't matter much.

I should add each to their own.

I just don't attend a crappy cup games, I'd rather go to league games.

Besides I don't live in North London so I'd have to trek across London to get there.

If people want to go though - despite having attended none before, then good luck to them.

Don't know why those not going seem to wear it as a badge of honour.

No badge of honour for me CR, I would love to go but the Mrs gave me the choice between Wembley and a few away league games and I chose the league games.

I do hope everyone travelling has a blinding day and brings the trophy home.

No badge of honour for me CR, I would love to go but the Mrs gave me the choice between Wembley and a few away league games and I chose the league games.

I do hope everyone travelling has a blinding day and brings the trophy home.

put that wench in her place and tell her you are doing both   :punish:  :laughcont:

Did you not go to school? 2 + 28 being 40 is the first thing that you learn there.

Jeez some of these replies are silly.

I was working on us taking 30k.

Not really my point though was it?

Just saying we seem to have found a lot of day trippers who didn't bother in prior rounds.

Now all of a sudden it's a worthy cup?

Sorry not for me.

Just saying we seem to have found a lot of day trippers who didn't bother in prior rounds.

Sorry not for me.

I find it difficult to understand your logic?

What would have been the correct circumstances needed for you to go?

Sorry not for me.

Well have you been in Australia for a while as if you have spent time on here you would know that we've sold 40k! Granted there are loads of day trippers but thats just the way it goes. Would love a lot of them to be hooked so we can get nearer a 27k capacity for the new ground but i doubt that will happen either.

A Wembley final and (probably) promotion back to the Championship........and a brand new stadium to boot. You have every right not to attend any game you choose, in the same way many chose not to attend earlier rounds of the JPT. 

I just don't understand why any City fan would not want to go and support them in a cup final.

There isn't for a JPT game.

League cup, FA Cup, Play off final then sign me up.

A cup for the bottom two division clubs which needs to force you to play first teamers?

It's just not for me.

No point in arguing, Aussie. One of the posters said he couldn't understand why some people aren't going. Perhaps he should try reading those posts he disagrees with? Or is that too radical a suggestion?

Archived