IGNORED

Reasons For Not Going To See Crewe

Aizoon

More seriously, though, this will be my first time in the Atyeo, on account of them not selling tickets for the Dolman. Anything I should know about access? Will I be able to get a pre match natch?

You'll probably find the gap between your knees and the back of the seat in front difficult to get used too. Also your left and right neighbours don't tend to spill over and encroach on your seat space.

I shall, gods willing, be going down the Gate on Tuesday to support the lads in a game that could be crucial in our fight to win a League trophy for only the second time in my not inconsiderable lifetime.

I would be interested in people's reasons for not attending this vital game. By my reckoning, at least 30,000 who have tickets for the Piss Pot final will be missing this match. I find it hard to understand why.

Like the lifelong City fan and his wife who now live in Western Canada but who will be at Wembley.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and entirely not fair to many who love City but are not regulars for lots of reasons!

Like the lifelong City fan and his wife who now live in Western Canada but who will be at Wembley.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and entirely not fair to many who love City but are not regulars for lots of reasons!

Indeed. But the real joke, which some appear to have missed, is on me. Most people here must realise that it is only my second game this season. No one has less cause to be called a superfan than I do. I apologise to those who don't get that.

I shall, gods willing, be going down the Gate on Tuesday to support the lads in a game that could be crucial in our fight to win a League trophy for only the second time in my not inconsiderable lifetime.

I would be interested in people's reasons for not attending this vital game. By my reckoning, at least 30,000 who have tickets for the Piss Pot final will be missing this match. I find it hard to understand why.

Big game hunter here, not bothering with some poxy league match v a side as poor as Crewe. See you on Wembley Way.

I won't be there, because I'm not the ultimate superfan that I am expected to be as I cannot get to every game.

Also I am working in Dundee, so not practical.

For my shame I will be at Wembley though - as I'm only a glory hunter.

(All previous 30 odd years of supporting home and away do not count though as Wembley can be used as a stick to beat me with)

Archived