IGNORED

Reasons For Not Going To See Crewe

Aizoon

I shall, gods willing, be going down the Gate on Tuesday to support the lads in a game that could be crucial in our fight to win a League trophy for only the second time in my not inconsiderable lifetime.

I would be interested in people's reasons for not attending this vital game. By my reckoning, at least 30,000 who have tickets for the Piss Pot final will be missing this match. I find it hard to understand why.

I shall, gods willing, be going down the Gate on Tuesday to support the lads in a game that could be crucial in our fight to win a League trophy for only the second time in my not inconsiderable lifetime.

I would be interested in people's reasons for not attending this vital game. By my reckoning, at least 30,000 who have tickets for the Piss Pot final will be missing this match. I find it hard to understand why.

I will be in Manchester at work

I find it hard to understand how we'd get 30,000 into Ashton Gate.

Ill be there. First evening game down the gate for god knows how long so really looking forward to it!

Me too. I had a ticket for the FA cup third round but got taken badly. This will be my second game this season.

Amazed how many bit on this one, though :robbored:

Me too. I had a ticket for the FA cup third round but got taken badly. This will be my second game this season.

Amazed how many bit on this one, though :robbored:

Its something I wish I could do more often. Im having to have Tuesday off work to do it so not something I can do every week. Obviously I do have the bonus of vale, donny and bradford that are considerably easier for me to get to on a tuesday than most!

I am currently on route from oxford on a boat to Bristol.  Its slow going on the river Kenett.  Looking forward to seeing the city docks sometime this spring, all thou that will be a very short stay due to the high prices to obtain access in the first place.  Oh well i could listen to it on internet local radio, oh wait a sec !!

Where's good to sit for atmosphere singing etc. Not been to the gate the season. So might as well enjoy it!

Not much choice these days, although it will be great when it's finished. Still want to know whether I can get a pre match natch?

More seriously, though, this will be my first time in the Atyeo, on account of them not selling tickets for the Dolman. Anything I should know about access? Will I be able to get a pre match natch?

They weren't selling tickets in the Dolman for yesterday's game yet in the 2 back rows of C block there were at least 10 seats empty which was surprising

Archived