IGNORED

London Next Saturday

get yerself to the flying Scotsman h

take plenty of pound coins too

God, that reminds me, a few years ago stopping off at Kings X from an away game. We wondered around and I found a door from the pavement which I assumed was the door to the afore mentioned Scotsman....IT WASN'T ! It was the door to the "girls" changing room, I kid you not , not one of them batted an eye lid or turned a  hair !!!

God, that reminds me, a few years ago stopping off at Kings X from an away game. We wondered around and I found a door from the pavement which I assumed was the door to the afore mentioned Scotsman....IT WASN'T ! It was the door to the "girls" changing room, I kid you not , not one of them batted an eye lid or turned a  hair !!!

No doubt a curly hair!

Also just thought of the No1 Sports Bar on City Road, I met Ole and a few other fans there when we played the gas in the JPT last year and had a very good time. I can't remember if they sold any decent ciders though..... which might possibly mean they do :) :)

Also just thought of the No1 Sports Bar on City Road, I met Ole and a few other fans there when we played the gas in the JPT last year and had a very good time. I can't remember if they sold any decent ciders though..... which might possibly mean they do :) :)

Closed down and turned into a weird 60's looking throwback Gastropub like every other pub around here. Manager actually had bottles of natch in the office which he brought out for those in the know. All history now.

I've got four City fans staying over in my neck of the woods Saturday night - New Cross Gate. Quite a few decent pubs and 5 floor club open to 5am with Arctic Monkeys tribute band (if you like that sort of thing). Millwall heartland but they're very quiet (and surprisingly self-depreciating) at the moment!

Archived