IGNORED

These Are The Pubs In Wembley That We've Been Allocated

Angus has sorted out silvespoons so that should be good fun, especially with the 70 or so ADA boys from Tilburg.

70 or so? I am curious what you do have in mind with "or so". I guess we will come with "a bit" more than 70.... But still place for a lot of other persons in the Silverspoons!

Angus has sorted out silvespoons so that should be good fun, especially with the 70 or so ADA boys from Tilburg.

Wembley is a shithole along with most boozers around that area.

But Silverspoons I am looking forward to.

Hi, we are a pub in uxbridge and have 7 coaches of bristol City fans arriving on Sunday. We are a 5 minute walk to the tube station, which is a 15/20 minute journey to Wembley stadium. We are the only pub in Uxbridge with a car park, which you are welcome to use free of charge. We will be open from 10am on Sunday and kids are welcome. The address is- The Crown & Treaty, 90 Oxford Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex. UB81LU. We look forward to welcoming you and hope you have a great day out.

• Admin

Wembley is a shithole along with most boozers around that area.

But Silverspoons I am looking forward to.

True but it is a massive improvement on what it was 18 months ago - with the retail area etc the area is unrecognisable from the past

Archived