IGNORED

Whither Scott Wagstaff?

glastonred

I feel really sorry for Waggy. Whenever he played for us in previous seasons he always gave his all. Now, through no fault of his own, he finds himself perpetually in the dugout with only the forlorn prospect of the odd few minutes tacked on to a game we're no doubt winning.

Is there any reason why he should want to stay? Not sure what his contract situation is, but some lucky team is going to benefit from his pace and energy.  

Can't really demand the manager changes the team when we're doing so well, and have done all season. He's done alright given the chance, but so has everyone else. If he was getting playing time, there'd be a thread labelled 'Little' or someone else who was not playing in his place.

I feel really sorry for Waggy. Whenever he played for us in previous seasons he always gave his all. Now, through no fault of his own, he finds himself perpetually in the dugout with only the forlorn prospect of the odd few minutes tacked on to a game we're no doubt winning.

Is there any reason why he should want to stay? Not sure what his contract situation is, but some lucky team is going to benefit from his pace and energy.

He's not good enough to start. I assume you're joking? He isn't exactly pacey.

I know City fans love a trier but honestly don't see how anyone can be bothered by Waggy's lack of game time with everything else going on.

Not wishing to be harsh but he is not good enough for a place in the team.

• Admin

I don't know if we've seen anything to support that.

No point criticising the manager's selections though. Not with how the team is performing.

Really? I've been really disappointed with Tavernier. His positioning is awful in that role.

Agreed, looks completely lost in that role.

I'd still have Tavernier there over Wagstaff who has twice been at fault for goals coming off the bench in that position.

Archived