IGNORED

Abus Specials From The Gate

Aizoon

I always catch it back to BTM and there's usually two that go from next to the park, if you come out from the Williams stand side, cross the road and walk to the right, they'll be there.

They don't hang about mind, the first one goes when it's full which is often just a minute or two after the whistle..

If you meant where does it go from on the journey to the ground, sorry, don't know.

I always catch it back to BTM and there's usually two that go from next to the park, if you come out from the Williams stand side, cross the road and walk to the right, they'll be there.

They don't hang about mind, the first one goes when it's full which is often just a minute or two after the whistle..

If you meant where does it go from on the journey to the ground, sorry, don't know.

I know that, ralph, I usually get it on the way back. Where it usually stops is blocked with barriers and where he goes from now, no bugger knows :(

I know that, ralph, I usually get it on the way back. Where it usually stops is blocked with barriers and where he goes from now, no bugger knows :(

Oh right, I got it on Saturday and although there was a few barriers it still left from roughly the same place.

I wasn't there last night, so perhaps the barriers have increased.

They're not easy to miss, being double deckers, so goodness knows where they go from now.

Hope we can find out before the Barnsley game, I only have a few minutes spare at BTM before my train leaves, so don't want to miss it.

Oh right, I got it on Saturday and although there was a few barriers it still left from roughly the same place.

I wasn't there last night, so perhaps the barriers have increased.

They're not easy to miss, being double deckers, so goodness knows where they go from now.

Hope we can find out before the Barnsley game, I only have a few minutes spare at BTM before my train leaves, so don't want to miss it.

I spoke to Alan Peters and last night they went from by the old Mercedes garage, where they usually arrive. They did call at the 24 bus stop further up, but everyone had got on the 24 like what I did. Nobody at the club could be arsed to tell Abus about the blockage, of course :(

Archived