IGNORED

Ratings From Tonight

old_eastender

Fielding - hard to rate as really very little to do

Little - 7, solid defensively, usual bulldozer approach in attack

Flint - 8, When called upon defended well, scored (or at least setup) 2nd goal.

Cunningham - 7, Tidy display all round

Ayling - 8, Given MoM, played very well, carried the ball a lot from back to front.

Bryan - 7, got into some great position, didn't quite deliver as well as he can.

Pack - 9, would have been my MoM, good defensive cover, always available, nice array of passes.

Smith - 7, Tidy display all round

Wilbs - 7, typical Wilbs performance, put himself about, got 1 possibly 2 goals

Jet - 7, good tidy link play, a little lazy looking at times, but then a great individual goal.

Freeman - 7, good playmaker performance, although for me lacked a little of his usual zip.

Subs didn't see enough of the game to rate... good all round performance, shame Swindle sneaked a late win, but otherwise good night.

Fielding - 6 n/a

Little - 7  looks best in the first half 

Flint - 7 Good goal, had little to do

Cunningham -7 Solid

Ayling - 8 Brilliant, always looking willing going forward

Bryan - 7 good going forward, better in the second half

Smith - 7 Solid, some nice tackles

Pack - 8 Solid, kept the game ticking over

Freeman - 7 searched for runners that often weren't there

JET - 7 excellent goal but didn't work up to with Wilbs, dropped off with back to goal too often

Wilbs - 7 Missed a few but took is goal well, worked hard

Crewe 1/10 simply awful 

To be honest it's hard to rate especially in second half which was basically a training session. About 90% possession and passing it about. Bloody perfect response from Crewe playing a team going to Wembley next. I thought some of them would fancy taking chunks off us. Got to say fair play to them for giving us the perfect pre cup final preperation :)

Jet bossed it. Goal was Messi esque. But all round contribution made impact.

he can look as lazy as he likes if he is going to affect games like that.

Their keeper had Messi shorts when he saw JET dancing roung his defenders, that's for sure.

Fielding - n/a

Little - 7

Ayling - 8

Flint - 8

Cunningham - 8

Bryan - 7

Smith - 8

Pack - 8

Freeman - 6.5

Wilbs - 7

JET - 8. 5

Wilbs and freeman not at their best tonight....mainly because oppo played with back 5 then 2 so almost like a 7.

Crewe awful, there keeper was excellent.

Cunningham deserves a mention. He stepped in and stepped it up from the absent Williams. He complimented Joe Bryan's game big time tonight.

Great at the back, great link up play, also added a different dimension to our (supposedly) back three.

I'd be more than happy if he gets a start at Wembley, but would most likely be Williams based on consistency.

Did notice some negative comments regarding Cunningham on here and it was very uncalled for!

Cunningham deserves a mention. He stepped in and stepped it up from the absent Williams. He complimented Joe Bryan's game big time tonight.

Great at the back, great link up play, also added a different dimension to our (supposedly) back three.

I'd be more than happy if he gets a start at Wembley, but would most likely be Williams based on consistency.

Did notice some negative comments regarding Cunningham on here and it was very uncalled for!

Some of those through balls for Bryan were sublime.

Loved Frankie Fieldings celebration when JET scored. If anyone caught it it was quality :)

Yeah, I noticed this. Just after I finished punching the air myself, I noticed Frankie doing the same. Obviously it's all rosy when the team is doing well but I love this team and their attitude :)

Archived