IGNORED

My Programme Collection

cidered abroad

What a lovely thought and generous offer Cidered !

Just a thought - would the club not love the collection for various displays in the new museum etc (You may not want them to go to the club - but just a thought - lots could enjoy and there future assured)

This could the future home for some of the more unusual programmes like ones with autographs or games with a special interest like FA Cup replays at Leeds and Liverpool.

Good to hear - when I eventually get to sort my loft I may still have some nostalgia knocking about !! nothing to match yours to be fair

This could the future home for some of the more unusual programmes like ones with autographs or games with a special interest like FA Cup replays at Leeds and Liverpool.

Would you consider giving them to another 70 year old?

My father is rather unwell and can no longer attend games.

He often talks of games during the 50's and 60's, but his memory is fading.

Would love for him to be able to relieve those games from some old programmes and put a smile back on his face.

Fully understand if not though.

Drop an email to the address shown or a PM and we'll consider it with the others. Would you like me to meet him and chat about those long lost and well loved days? I know such things are a big help to some people.

My Mum suggested again (for the umpteenth time!) at the weekend that I need to go and sort out my stuff in her loft, I'll have some going back to 1987 season

If I remember correctly my flag from the Mansfield Wembley game should still be hanging in there too. Great memories, really should get up there and relive a few of them

The OP has raised a serious dilemma for me.

I've been collecting City home and away programmes since 1989, but my collection pales into insignificance in comparison, which then raises the quesiton, should I really continue? or should I look to try and take this guy up on his offer (obviously trying to create an effective argument for me taking them on)

I too have images of my nearest and dearest just binning all my collection as they try to clear the house asap to make a quick buck ! (when I get to that age obviously)

Archived