IGNORED

Chesterfield Away Tickets (Merged)

culverhays

Tried that. Only seem to be Bradford tickets as an optin

If you're not a season ticket holder (and I'm not) the only tickets showing are Bradford. That should change when they go on sale to non-ST holders, which for members in Monday and on general sale next Wednesday. For all its other faults the computer system does seem to be able to recognise the buying windows.

• Admin

I'm sure I read that away fans can get half the other stand if the demand is there? 3000 max away allocation - I could be wrong but sure I've read it on here

But as Chesterfield are pushing for play offs, can't believe that they wont try to get as many home fans in as possible

so now promotion is assured and hopefully we will be Champions on saturday will this affect the sales for the Chesterfield game, will we sell out as everybody wants to see the champions last away game or will sales stall as we are already champions. i shall be there as chose this game instead of the Bradford game and at the moment am regretting it a  little bit this morning after last nights performance. 

Derby and Sheffield are only half hour North or south, marginally nicer places

Chez Vegas isn't really such a shithole

Plenty of decent town centre real ale pubs, eateries and some really rough nightclubs/bars/pubs, so suitable for your average footy fan. Much quieter than in its heyday there is the Brampton Mile pub crawl running out of town which is still worth a session.

For accomadation there is a very decent cheap options at the Weatherspoons Lodge and Ibis in the town centre and a Premier Inn and the upmarket Casa next to the ground

For the more family orientated Matlock/Matlock Bath and Bakewell are near by, as is the rest of the Peak District National Park (starting 5 miles or so away)

I wouldn't really bother with Sheffield (unless you want a slightly more sophisticated nightlife and Derby has some great pubs but nothing you can't get in Chesterfield

Please take this information the right way, it is only intended to help

Hopefully you'll have won the championship by the time you play us and are on your holidays

I'm sure I read that away fans can get half the other stand if the demand is there? 3000 max away allocation - I could be wrong but sure I've read it on here

The are approximately 900 seats made available in the East Stand on certain occasions. This doesn't happen very often but when it does for some reason the away attendance never totals 3000. It has happened once this season and once against one of the Sheffield a few years back.

I'd be surprised if it happens on this occasion

Archived