IGNORED

Chesterfield Away Tickets (Merged)

culverhays

if they get to general sale ( very unlikely I know) the sale date is only 3 days before the game.

There is no way that is enough time to post them out to people like me who aren't in Bristol.

Would it be e-tickets in that case ?

or even collect on the day ??

Think he's talking about Chesterfield mate...

He might be, But in any thread it's worth saying that Bradford is indeed a $h!t hole.

Back on subject, I think there's going to be a lot of City fans in the home end. Plenty of us ex-pats in Derbys/Notts/Yorks for whom this is one of the closest games of the season. Unlikely that any of us are City season ticket holders. If this happens, I assume this will be policed by Derbyshire constabulary, rather than South Yorkshire (something to do with postcodes)? If it's the latter it's going to be pandamonium.

Just under 900 tickets already sold, and that's with Season tickets with less than 4 away games only being able to purchase from this morning (believe they have until Sunday)

Currently showing 1,101 tickets left

Find it hard to believe that this will make General sale, especially considering Season Ticket holders will have until after the outcome of this weeks matches to decide.

Tried that. Only seem to be Bradford tickets as an optin

That's strange as although I already have a ticket I thought I would have a look at the online availability before I posted anything. So I did check just before posting! Other than a phone call tmrw I don't know what to suggest, sorry!

Tried that. Only seem to be Bradford tickets as an optin

You need to log in to your on line account. If you just click the 'match tickets' box, only Bradford shows up, but Chesterfield are available when you go onto your own account. Did mine earlier so it definitley works.

You need to log in to your on line account. If you just click the 'match tickets' box, only Bradford shows up, but Chesterfield are available when you go onto your own account. Did mine earlier so it definitley works.

This (as they say!)

Also we are now in the 2nd priority period : 

Monday, April 13th at 10am until Sunday, April 19th

Season ticket holders can purchase one ticket

Good luck!

Archived